The Temple Bar: Everywhere You Go You Shout It, You Don't Have To Be Shy About It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:

RR -you text me at the weirdest times! A few weeks ago I was sitting in an examining room waiting to see the doctor! :lol:

I thought I was the only one :(

The perfume I wanted so badly has arrived and I realize it smells like a lemon drop- the same stuff I got sick on last thursday :up:

Lila64 said:

Reg - you trying to redeem yourself with the 28 and up remark? :hmm:

Redeem myself?!?!?! I meant my cutoff mark for the youngest woman I would date would be 28...there's no need to redeem myself...:no: You misinterpreted it my dear...if I were single I'd...uh maybe this calls for a PM...:shifty:

OK, I'm out until later...:wave:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Redeem myself?!?!?! I meant my cutoff mark for the youngest woman I would date would be 28...there's no need to redeem myself...:no: You misinterpreted it my dear...if I were single I'd...uh maybe this calls for a PM...:shifty:

OK, I'm out until later...:wave:

Ooh! A PM to look forward to? :flirt:

Kat - did I just blow RR's cover? Um... :shifty:

I think the shower is calling my name. It's freshly cleaned for my showering pleasure. And I have a shower massage and know how to use it :whistle:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Love? What's love got to do with it? :eyebrow:

I mean...thank you April...:hug:

:shifty:

OK, out for real...Creed and all...:yes:

Anytime, babe. :sexywink:

I need to workout before The Office comes on. I'm going to practice casting on and knit stitches while I watch tv tonight. :nerd:

Man, I blow all your guys's Thursday nights out of the water. :wink:

We bought ours a long time ago, and have refinanced several times :|

I don't know if I'm the person to talk to about it. Maybe Reggie or RR know more. :shrug: Or you can PM me.

Lila64 said:

I guess I already sensed I wasn't the only one kat :sigh:
I've just never gotten any drunken calls.

Maybe ny will change that

I've owned a house Jules, the realtor will take you through all the steps. You might want to talk to a lender first to find out what you're qualified for

We're on stormwatch people :hyper:

There are online calculators and you can find out what the mortgage will be depending how much you can put down. And there should still be programs for first time buyers and such. A realtor or banker can help you as well, or guide you about how much you can afford.

'78 - We bought our first house when we had silly jobs, not long out of college. It was a piece of shit that we got cheap, and I am totally not handy, but you take it one room at a time, deal with it the bad, and one day you'll step back and be like, "Wow - this house looks amazing. Remember when it looked like shit? Yeah, me too...k, let's sell it and move." It's very worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom