The Temple Bar - Elfa has crabs - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh great, that's all I need :down:

have you guys seen the estimated numbers for GA in TO? 12100!! Good lord...

Well, hopefully noone will cut in front of me when my drunk ass passes out in line at like 4amish.

Damn, girl - I'm pretty damn good! I'm sure that my usual haunt won't mind with losing a customer for a little while. What up?

Sweet! You brewing stuff again??

I'm just being cool and skipping class, nothing really special. I do have internet now, so I've been popping on every now and again. So what have I missed? Gimme the gos!!

i'm alright. i skipped class today so i can write my 2 papers that are due tonight. as you can see, that's going over well.

I trust you'll be up all night, too. :wink:

have you guys seen the estimated numbers for GA in TO? 12100!! Good lord...

That's ok. I'm going to both Toronto shows, so for the second one I won't even bother waiting in line. Unless, Kaf would be nice enough to hold a spot for me. :wink:

I plan on arriving there on Sept. 14 or 15 and heading straight to the Roger's Centre. Elfa, we will have to coordinate this, but maybe you could come after work and take my spot for a few hours so I could go somewhere to take a shower and eat. :wink:

Sweet! You brewing stuff again??

I'm just being cool and skipping class, nothing really special. I do have internet now, so I've been popping on every now and again. So what have I missed? Gimme the gos!!

Oh yeah, I was just drinking some of my Irish ale! It's actually really good stuff. I guess you saw those dumb pictures on Facebook? We were bottling the lager there, it should be ready by about Monday or Tuesday, so I can't wait to check it out. I'll send you a bottle if it doesn't suck!

That sounds like my kinda good times! So you can only access at class? That's (lame, but) cool as long as you visit us every now and again. :)

The goss? I'm not so sure, maybe Ax bought a new hat recently. But I'm on holidays right now, so that's pretty rad.

Oh yeah, I was just drinking some of my Irish ale! It's actually really good stuff. I guess you saw those dumb pictures on Facebook? We were bottling the lager there, it should be ready by about Monday or Tuesday, so I can't wait to check it out. I'll send you a bottle if it doesn't suck!

That sounds like my kinda good times! So you can only access at class? That's (lame, but) cool as long as you visit us every now and again. :)

The goss? I'm not so sure, maybe Ax bought a new hat recently. But I'm on holidays right now, so that's pretty rad.

I did! Yes please do!! I wanna try some.

Before I could only access at class, but now my neighbor is letting me use his wireless, so I can log on whenever. It was weird being without internet. Now it's weird having it! I still forget that I do, and I'll catch myself packing up to go to a cafe or something.

How long are your holidays? Doing any traveling?

Darcy slept with me last night, stole half my bed! :crack:

Push Darcy off! It's your bed. You win!

I have started drinkin

:wink:

:up:

The only way I can think of a better time than that is replacing the writing 2 papers with a super soaker.

Hmm...I may have to make a trip out to the toy store. I am in the market to buy a small toy plane for my snake tank. A super soaker would be grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom