The Temple Bar.... drink up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, use your lawyer's brain. We make sporks illegal, through legislation. Then by simply possessing sporks, which we will reclassify as Utensils of Mass Destruction, or BLTs, they are in violation of the law, and therefore terrorists. No other boards will support terrorists, so public opinion will quickly turn against them, that will make our takeover that much easier.

Look at how well a similair strategy worked in Iraq.

Also, they are hindered by the whole having to type "IO" all the time. That's a time consuming hinderance. Eh? Come on!

Last edited:
I don't officially start until Dec 11th, but I did have a meeting with the new department yesterday afternoon for a couple hours, and it went very well. It was a bit overwhelming because I had literally no idea what they were talking about. :laugh:

I'm sure I'll pick up on all the terms and everything once I start my training. But it was fun, and I know I'm going to love it! :hyper:

UberBeaver said:
Well, use your lawyer's brain. We make sporks illegal, through legislation. Then by simply possessing sporks, which we will reclassify as Utensils of Mass Destruction, or BLTs, they are in violation of the law, and therefore terrorists. No other boards will support terrorists, so public opinion will quickly turn against them, that will make our takeover that much easier.

Look at how well a similair strategy worked in Iraq.

Also, they are hindered by the whole having to type "IO" all the time. That's a time consuming hinderance. Eh? Come on!

What's your plan for IO after the destruction. Will he have to stay and rebuild? Do you have an exit strategy?

Hi GG and Thora

it's always too early for a bud :sick: :hug:

sorry about your power woes thora. Can you pour bleach on the dishes maybe to stop things from getting nastier?

redkat said:

What's your plan for IO after the destruction. Will he have to stay and rebuild? Do you have an exit strategy?

They will welcome us as liberators, greet us with roses. They will taste the freedom of being able to post topics with first typing IO and hail our arrival. After that, everything will just fall into place. Trust me.

redkat said:
Hi GG and Thora

it's always too early for a bud :sick: :hug:

sorry about your power woes thora. Can you pour bleach on the dishes maybe to stop things from getting nastier?

I'll be doing that tonight if there's still no water and power. Or else I'm going to put a bucket outside to catch some rain, and then rinse the dishes quickly in that. We'll see. :)

I went to the store on my lunch break, and I got the last three bottles of water. They're absolutely sold out everywhere! :yikes: I'm going to stay with a friend tonight who has power and water, so I should be fine. :)

UberBeaver said:

They will welcome us as liberators, greet us with roses. They will taste the freedom of being able to post topics with first typing IO and hail our arrival. After that, everything will just fall into place. Trust me.

alright I'm in!

But, I will back out after the first casualty :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom