The Temple Bar.... drink up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thora!! The new job should afford you some airfare to NYC don't you think:eyebrow:

and Lila - if you're flying you're not driving...:wink:

Hi everyone :wave: work is :crazy:I just do not understand some people. When you know you're going, why wouldn't you go with dignity:(

Anyway, I'm going to see the "The Big Yin" with my mom and my best friend (who is Scottish, so I'll get her to translate :wink: )

Have a good night all :drool:

snowbunny00774 said:
Thora!! The new job should afford you some airfare to NYC don't you think:eyebrow:

and Lila - if you're flying you're not driving...:wink:

Hi everyone :wave: work is :crazy:I just do not understand some people. When you know you're going, why wouldn't you go with dignity:(

Anyway, I'm going to see the "The Big Yin" with my mom and my best friend (who is Scottish, so I'll get her to translate :wink: )

Have a good night all :drool:

I miss you snow...:sad:

Have fun with your mom and bf...:wave:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Not yet....my computer is already upset with the number of things I have going on :sad:

But I will :hyper::drool:

Likely story...:eyebrow:

Thanks for changing my balls this evening!! :hyper:

Er...I guess I should clarify that huh? Ah, they can find that thread if they really need to know what I'm talking about...:shifty:

Pst......VP says her box is empty.....

:err....nope, not gonna reword it. :lol:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Likely story...:eyebrow:

Thanks for changing my balls this evening!! :hyper:

Er...I guess I should clarify that huh? Ah, they can find that thread if they really need to know what I'm talking about...:shifty:

Anytime :sexywink:

All you gotta do is ask....or maybe beg :mac:

I never knew they were detachable. So do you get ones that like coordinate with your outfit?! wow!

:lmao:

VP's box is not empty, I just mailed her this evening!!! And that was Mailed her not...oh you know.

I like my balls to be different colors, whenever possible. :yes:

Sometimes blue and sometimes white...occasionally green :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom