The Temple Bar.... drink up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could really use a drink right now. :grumpy:

I was promised that I could take part of Thursday off so I could drive down to be with my American family for Thanksgiving, and was told I might be able to take Friday off as well. This morning my supervisor came up to me and said it was too busy, and I can't take ANY time off now. :angry: So I'm in a pretty pissy mood.

u218 is out? :huh:

ok i was just looking and I'm confused even more

best buy has 3 different price levels which one do i need?

Last edited:
Thanks GG. :hug: But nope, it's impossible. This is the busiest time of year for my company. If I leave anyways, I get in craploads of trouble, and that's definitely not worth it. They said I could leave if I wanted, but the way that was said made it abundantly clear I'd be walking on thin ice by doing that.

Reg - I have family in Canada, USA and England. My dad is Canadian and my mom is American. Some of my dad's extended family still lives in England, where they're originally from.

I didn't know there would be 3 options for U218. I thought there would be one with just the CD, then another with the CD and a DVD. I have no clue what the 3rd option is.

This is just waaay too confusing. :crack:

Edit - I just checked amazon.ca, and there's 4 options there! :confused:

Last edited:
My copy of U218 shipped today. Who knows when it'll be delivered! Maybe I should have just gone to the store today and picked it up instead of ordering online. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom