The Temple Bar.... drink up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been fighting off a cold for a couple of days. I'm lucky though, it seems to be relatively minor, thank goodness. Just got home from Toronto a bit ago, saw Gordon Lightfoot.

Shut up, I like him! :madwife: :wink:

:shifty:

ImageViewer.aspx

:whistle:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Only if you come in with us Lila...:sexywink:

And did he do 'Time in a Bottle' too VP?

No, that was Jim Croce. Some of his other hits that he did tonight are:

Cotton Jenny
Rainy Day People
Alberta Bound
Carefree Highway
Early Morning Rain
Baby Step Back
Canadian Railroad Trilogy
Beautiful
If You Could Read My Mind
Sundown

Okay, it's been a long day, I'm off to bed. I've been so busy lately, I'm looking forward to not doing anything tomorrow except maybe lounging around in my jammies all day, hopefully. :drool:

Night Lila, Reg :hug:

I don't know if you're still around but:

the rockin edge said:
here's another sunday morning call. :dance:

:love:
(But gah is it a depressing song!)

Anyway I'm just here to say hi and bye as I'm off now (sorry...but I couldn't resist replying to sunday morning call) :wave:

And thanks everyone for answering my questions about sport across the pond. Interesting about lacrosse. I've always fancied a go at it but after seeing the state of this guy's teeth who lives round here (He got smacked in the face during a game of hurly back home in County Antrim) it does put me off it a bit...

Tre :hug: I'm sorry about the pain you must feel watching American 'Football' but at least they do kick it occassionally... :wink:

I would say at least you've got the Ashes to look forward to but given the way things are going I don't think it's something that us English are going to enjoy... (I mean why have they called up Ed Joyce to replace Trescothick?! He's never played a Test match at international level never mind an Ashes series! Utter madness. :tsk: )

TheQuiet1 said:
I don't know if you're still around but:

:love:
(But gah is it a depressing song!)

Anyway I'm just here to say hi and bye as I'm off now (sorry...but I couldn't resist replying to sunday morning call) :wave:

I would say at least you've got the Ashes to look forward to but given the way things are going I don't think it's something that us English are going to enjoy... (I mean why have they called up Ed Joyce to replace Trescothick?! He's never played a Test match at international level never mind an Ashes series! Utter madness. :tsk: )

Oasis :love:

i wont be able to watch the ashes here, unless i can find highlights online. :( i'm hopeful Freddie can pull off his magic though..

the rockin edge said:

Oasis :love:

i wont be able to watch the ashes here, unless i can find highlights online. :( i'm hopeful Freddie can pull off his magic though..

You can only watch the Ashes live here if you have Sky :down: but BBC are showing the highlights every evening which is better than nothing I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom