The Temple Bar - Doozer's UYFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:

discovering that song on napster was the highlight of my freshman year.

You need soap and water.
Soap and water.

^How does someone think of genius like that? And I love the beat - it sounds like he made it in 3 minute after having just loaded the drum program on his PC and didn't bother reading the manual.

El-fa - also an effective song to keep the women folk not quite sane.

UberBeaver said:

You need soap and water.
Soap and water.

^How does someone think of genius like that? And I love the beat - it sounds like he made it in 3 minute after having just loaded the drum program on his PC and didn't bother reading the manual.

El-fa - also an effective song to keep the women folk not quite sane.

I have yet to hear this sonic masterpiece and it sounds like I have been missing out...

UberBeaver said:
Ass and Titties
Ass and Titties
Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass and titties.

^I love that song. If someday I leave Interference embarrassed, disgraced and friendless, just having learned of the existance of that song will have made whatever happened to me well worth it.

Omg, that song. And the guy's lisp just adds to the hilarity. :lmao:

Damn it Reg, my boobs are out in the open and nothing. Nada.

You = dead to me. :tsk:

UberBeaver said:

send me your email and I'll see if I can send it over later.

be careful eh? I got a virus when I gave him my email :tsk:

I love the first line of this :happy:
Overall:
I did not encounter any bed bugs or roaches what so ever. No strange characters roaming the floors or the neighborhood. This is a great area. Central park is 2 blocks east the hotel. The staff was great. My worst complaint was the noise coming from our next door neighbors. They were out of the room very early (we like to sleep in) 7am sometimes and they would let the room door slam continuously! Very annoying. But we dealt with it. After all we were in the “CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS!” We enjoyed our stay.
Have fun in NYC -- always a great family destination.

snowbunny00774 said:

Overall:
I did not encounter any bed bugs or roaches what so ever. No strange characters roaming the floors or the neighborhood. This is a great area. Central park is 2 blocks east the hotel. The staff was great. My worst complaint was the noise coming from our next door neighbors. They were out of the room very early (we like to sleep in) 7am sometimes and they would let the room door slam continuously! Very annoying. But we dealt with it. After all we were in the “CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS!” We enjoyed our stay.

I swear to god the next line of that was going to be something along the lines of one of them being Scottish.

snowbunny00774 said:

Overall:

LOL - I didn't you give you that virus via email. :cute: You believed that? :hug: I said I was sorry.

That description sounds like it came from the Join My Super Club thread. Hotel is of the like of me! The Central of Parks just in the East blocks less than 2!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I swear to god the next line of that was going to be something along the lines of one of them being Scottish.

HEY! :mad: I don't know where you're going with this, but I don't like it. :angry: And :grumpy: just to let you know how I really feel.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

LOL - I didn't you give you that virus via email. :cute: You believed that? :hug: I said I was sorry.

I know. It's just that it hurts sometimes. and other times it burns. :(

can't do better than the "no bugs or roaches what so ever"

I think I'll be in NY that weekend. what is that thing, foam giants or something? :crazy:

snowbunny00774 said:

I know. It's just that it hurts sometimes. and other times it burns. :(

I think I'll be in NY that weekend. what is that thing, foam giants or something? :crazy:

Use the cream. I'll bring more next week.

They dress up like Godzilla-style monsters and other random weird shit and battle it out in a wrestling match. HAHA.

And you know what, if I somehow allow myself to go to a U2 tribute show, you should be forced to go to THAT. It's only fair. IN all things there mut be balance. And lunatics dressed like robots is a fair balance.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Do they give you hits of acid as you walk in?

If they do, I'm never leaving.

Last edited:
good, I'm almost out of the last batch :grumpy:

enforce that balance after you put in an appearance at the show. until then, moot point.

Back
Top Bottom