The Temple Bar - Doozer's UYFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:

There's a having bagel but no cock joke floating around here, but I'm not capable of making it, because my mind is pure.

same here. i was waiting for someone else to drop in and say it. my money was on regg, but he didn't respond to his bat-signal :(

I love watching Mia's Sig. I watch them dance, and then some sort of tune pops into my head, and then I start bobbing my head to that tune, as I watch them dance.

Elevated, if you pop back in here, let's talk about books as they pertain to fantasy/sci-fi. Saw your post re: Jordan's death. I did not like his books at all, but, I did not know that you were a fan of the genre. Beav is too and I made him read a book that's near and dear to my heart. I think he liked it.

unico said:
it's hypnotizing isn't it? what song are they dancing to now?

No, that's the thing....the songs in my head that they dance to don't exist, it's just a little beat or whatnot that my mind creates. Done in my own voice. If you could hear it, you'd laugh. :)

No spoken words said:
Elevated, if you pop back in here, let's talk about books as they pertain to fantasy/sci-fi. Saw your post re: Jordan's death. I did not like his books at all, but, I did not know that you were a fan of the genre. Beav is too and I made him read a book that's near and dear to my heart. I think he liked it.

I really enjoyed Jordan up until the 6th or 7th book I think, then it got to be too much... I've always meant to pick it up and finish it though, not much of a chance now I guess :sigh:

Love Martin, also like Tolkein (in small doses), Eddings, Brooks, Goodkind, Wies and Hickman...

There are plenty more but I'm drawing a blank right now...

:scratch: that is confoozing! i think as long as your internet plan is staying the same you should be okay. they might be trying to install some sort of network deal with the router so that more than one computer can use the internet at the same time.

elevated_u2_fan said:

I really enjoyed Jordan up until the 6th or 7th book I think, then it got to be too much... I've always meant to pick it up and finish it though, not much of a chance now I guess :sigh:

Love Martin, also like Tolkein (in small doses), Eddings, Brooks, Goodkind, Wies and Hickman...

There are plenty more but I'm drawing a blank right now...

I'm a big Martin fan. Tolkien too. Eddings not so much. Loved Brooks' first few books, then lost interest. Wies and Hickman, have just read one title.

Are you familiar with Gene Wolfe?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Hmm, ok - all I'm going to have once I get the laptop is the laptop so no routing necessary. I'll ask tonight, since I think I'm going to go get it after school.

Rapp? Free tickets? Am I lost here? :fillmein: lol

anthony rapp from rent :D
i worked with him and his agent last year. over the summer he told my supervisor that rapp was interested in supporting us and that if we ever came into the city we could get perhaps free tix to the show. but last time i went the agent was out of town so i got nothin :angry: so now that he emailed me i'm mentioning that i'll be in town and hoping to see a show :D

unico said:

anthony rapp from rent :D
i worked with him and his agent last year. over the summer he told my supervisor that rapp was interested in supporting us and that if we ever came into the city we could get perhaps free tix to the show. but last time i went the agent was out of town so i got nothin :angry: so now that he emailed me i'm mentioning that i'll be in town and hoping to see a show :D

PM on its way.

No spoken words said:
Are you familiar with Gene Wolfe?

I know I have two of his books at home, I can picture the covers but can't think of their names...

I tried looking on a book website but my covers must be an older print... I think it could be Shadow And Claw... it's two parts, I know that...

I started the first one and then put it down... I take it I should give it another try?

Back
Top Bottom