The Temple Bar - Doozer's UYFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to write a song, rapped of course, about me. Using NSW, of course, and interference as the backdrop.

"I'm NSW
and I don't mean to trouble you
but if you step to me
I'm gonna humble you

I got a fever
But I don't want no healer
You call me a bitch?
You must mean Uberbeaver

Dueling me's a grind
so kiss my behind
you want to insult someone
go post in Free Your Mind

You're a ho
So I'll tell you where to go
What gives me the right?
I'm down with Unico

Come join the fray
Cos I've got more to say
But to step to me
You've got to go through LMPA

So step back
Your shit is whack
Where's Snow?
She's sitting on the Tarmac

I bring the pain
I spit lyrics like rain
Here's a ticket son,
now get on the crazy train"

Something like that

I'm in awe nsw :drool:

April
I used idump to get the songs from my ipod onto my hard drive after it cooked. Still lost tons of music that wasn't on my ipod though :( Also I emailed itunes and they "allowed" me to download all the songs I had purchased prior but warned me to start keeping back ups :happy:

Consumer reports= you have to register because you have to pay. My brother used to have a sub. so I'd just get his password.

No spoken words said:
I want to write a song, rapped of course, about me. Using NSW, of course, and interference as the backdrop.

Something like that

You can sample me in the background saying "Go Fuck Your Self" in the same cadence used by LL in the hit "Mama Said Knock You Out" during the "AH AH AH AH" part that goes pretty much throughout the song.

UberBeaver said:

You can sample me in the background saying "Go Fuck Your Self" in the same cadence used by LL in the hit "Mama Said Knock You Out" during the "AH AH AH AH" part that goes pretty much throughout the song.

Perfect.

unico said:
April, I have this prog for mac, called iPodRip, and when i got a new comp it read all the files from my ipod and put them in my itunes. perhaps there is a windows version you can use? my software was teh free! :rockon:

I need that too with all of the live stuff I have on my iPod but not on my iTunes. :drool:

redkat said:
I'm in awe nsw :drool:

April
I used idump to get the songs from my ipod onto my hard drive after it cooked. Still lost tons of music that wasn't on my ipod though :( Also I emailed itunes and they "allowed" me to download all the songs I had purchased prior but warned me to start keeping back ups :happy:

Consumer reports= you have to register because you have to pay. My brother used to have a sub. so I'd just get his password.

For real? I'll have to try that out, too.

I keep praying that my hard drive with all that shit on it is ok though, but it's good to know I have options!

Morning, bar. :yawn:

Back
Top Bottom