The Temple Bar - Doozer's UYFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only person I know who listens to FOTC is the guy who has HBO who got me into the show. So, I guess not. This is why I need to watch a sports game with a bunch of Interferers in a couple years when I make it to one of these get-togethers. All of my best lines come then, and you guys will actually get it.

The best part was when he actually got hurt again, because my seats were right behind the trainer's table.

I had a lemon bar for dinner, I dont even get it

You're all going to meet beav and that's...unfair! :madspit:

what is this posting something and deleting it secrecy :hmm:

FUCK! JESUS! GODDAMN IT!

redkat said:
You're all going to meet beav and that's...unfair! :madspit:

what is this posting something and deleting it secrecy :hmm:

PFan made my album are with the name of the album. I'll pm to you. He made a legendary cover.

Have you booked St. Patty's Day yet? :mad:

After Sally Maclennanne my next pub will be The Lemon Bar

:love:

I'm scared. The weather will be bad, no one will go and I'll be in a room alone.

I'm banking on flight cost NOT going up :uhoh:

The best part is my best friend is in town, and we hung out and watched the game together while eating Chinese Food. So, it was a good night, besides me getting lost driving him to his wife's Aunt's house in the suburbs. :) I rarely get lost.

I'm sad to say I must be on my way

UberBeaver said:
Is that a Pogues song? I don't know her. Should I?

*gasp :faint:

it's my favorite Pogues song! buy me beer and whisky cuz I'm going far away :angry:

I always get lost. Someone called me tonight while they were lost and they made a point of saying they didn't want directions from me :)

Glad you're having a good weekend

That's cool. I just use the real time log on the NYTimes site to check the score. It's a different sort of drama, but watching those numbers pile up is equally dramatic as watching on TV - at least when you lose.

Friend a Yankees fan too?

Re: I'm sad to say I must be on my way

redkat said:

*gasp :faint:

it's my favorite Pogues song! buy me beer and whisky cuz I'm going far away :angry:

I always get lost. Someone called me tonight while they were lost and they made a point of saying they didn't want directions from me :)

Glad you're having a good weekend

Man, I actually have Rum Sodomy and The Lash, I'll check it out. G;night. Enjoy.

No spoken words said:
Yeah, he is, we're both from The Bronx. He has a wife and a baby now, though, so he's all adult. Like you, Beav. Adult.

Yeah, you know how it is. Responsibility and being all parent like and shit. It's tough. You gotta be made of steely stuff to pull it off.

My kid is gonna be weird. :sad:

Yeah, I'm out too. Good luck tomorrow with the football.

Reg - here's some beer girls for you, cause I'm good like that.

135%20-%20Corona%20Girls.jpg

hot_beer_girls400.jpg

redkat - are you gonna catch the Pogues next month? Hubby has tix for both nights!

Hello Reg :flirt:

I missed the Space Moon artwork. Beav didn't consider PMing me. Thanks. Thanks alot. GFY

Back
Top Bottom