The Temple Bar - Doozer's UYFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd feel left out if I was the only one unspited :D

my computer just shut itself down and when it came back up it reset itself to weeks ago. I was in a pm receiving spacemoon links. pretty damn weird:huh:

I am surfing tomorrow :dancing: it's not gonna be pretty or painless or graceful, pleasant, dignified or anything like that but it shall be done :up:

yea no i've never been. It was one of my goals this summer. Our schedules just haven't meshed so I couldn't get my lesson.:)

The links you sent me beav, how long ago was that? my computers freaky

Oh. That was a while ago. Not sure when.

The only advice I can give you about surfing is don't swallow the water and try not to go face first in the sand cause both suck really bad. Enjoy, I'm jealous.

That is sound advice :up: Do you surf?

I do not enjoy having my face in the sand one bit :mad: damn sand getting into everything

Remember though when I went snorkeling in june and I lost my snorklel with the first wave that came by so I wasn't so much able to do the snorkel part of the snorkeling. :(

hence...not losing the surfboard is my goal!

I don't surf, no. I went once, swallowed water and went face first into the sand and retired. Never even got near standing. I was slightly better at boogie boarding but had similar water/sand encounters. I'm not a fan of the beach to being with...especially the ones around here. :yikes:

The surfboard is strapped to your leg so you shouldn't have to worry about losing it.

I like snorkeling. I want to go scuba diving sometime. I did that snuba thing once, that was pretty cool. Except for the barracuda. Whoamygod.

Just got back from my high school's 40 point defeat. LOL.

Strange but fun night after that.

Space Moon discussion?

I sent mine in last night.

My cover is nice, I'm not gonna lie. Don't know about music, but a nice cover.

I don't have a cover. And since I only have a mac, I no longer have Paint so I can't bust out my mad Paint skillz. So no cover for me.

Red Sox are going to blow a 5 run lead. Douche bags. Where is NSW? GFY and the whole goddamn yankee team.

Zoots - are you in next week, or what? I already said I'm only going if you go. So I kinda need to know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom