The Temple Bar - Doozer's UYFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's an amazing city. You let me know if you're in town.

FYI - Snow is delayed. She is on the plane, but they are stuck on the runway. At least for 50 minutes now.

Shocking.

No spoken words said:
It's an amazing city. You let me know if you're in town.

FYI - Snow is delayed. She is on the plane, but they are stuck on the runway. At least for 50 minutes now.

Shocking.

At least she still has you :)
Hope she gets off the ground soon.

:yawn:

Yep. NYC is next week. I don't know what's going on this weekend. Unless NYC is this weekend and they lied to me so that I would show up next weekend which is plausible and I really wouldn't blame them is that was the case. If so, they're pinky fingers and toes will lok nice on my Mantel of Vengeance*.

I have some nosy friggin neighbors and I think they need a dose of STFU and MYOB.

* I should very much like a Mantle of Vengeance. I think that'd be dope.

unico said:
:lol: you should show up at your neigbors' wearing a party hat & boxers and carrying 2 cases of beer and be like "hellllllllll yeaaaa!!!! it's ON!"

video please :drool:

I love the mantle of vengance idea!

nsw-Have you heard if she's taken off yet? Is her phone working again? I forgot to ask her.:huh:

I hadn't thought of the payback angle but I'll go with it and say yes Char :D

and beav i have a collection of framed pics on my wall of people eating lemon bars. Someday maybe you can be on the wall...maybe

unico said:
:lol: you should show up at your neigbors' wearing a party hat & boxers and carrying 2 cases of beer and be like "hellllllllll yeaaaa!!!! it's ON!"

They probably wouldn't mind all that much. :( They're nice people, but ... yeah. Chill. You know?

Lila64 said:
and the computer parts - don't forget them ::wink:

lol - it's funny you say that cause I lent the guy some RAM a couple of weeks ago after my PC died. He never gave it back. :mad:

redkat said:

video please :drool:

I love the mantle of vengance idea!

nsw-Have you heard if she's taken off yet? Is her phone working again? I forgot to ask her.:huh:

I hadn't thought of the payback angle but I'll go with it and say yes Char :D

and beav i have a collection of framed pics on my wall of people eating lemon bars. Someday maybe you can be on the wall...maybe

You'll never get me on that wall. Maybe a picture of me throwing at lemon bar at some ingrate, but there will be no photo's of me eating bars. I have no real reason as to why other than spite. Which is weird cause I really have no desire to spite you, which is real weird cause I kinda like spiting people. So .... yeah. I just think it'd be funnier to throw a lemon bar at someone and film that. I'll have plenty of targets next week, and they're all ingrates. Except maybe Mia, but we'll find out.

UberBeaver said:

lol - it's funny you say that cause I lent the guy some RAM a couple of weeks ago after my PC died. He never gave it back. :mad:

I think candidate number 1 for the Mantle Of Vengeance™ has been found.

Everyone has heard from snow. I feel left out. :sad:
She's dead to me. DEAD! Can you build me a Mantle Of Vengeance™ too. After you've finished yours of course, Beav.

K, thanx

Lila64 said:

Everyone has heard from snow. I feel left out. :sad:
She's dead to me. DEAD! Can you build me a Mantle Of Vengeance™ too. After you've finished yours of course, Beav.

Not me. I didn't even know she was going on a plane. :shrug: I can build you a mantle, but I tend to build things that aren't very straight, so the fingers and stuff might roll off. That ok?

unico said:
depends on whether i remember the pie, huh?

If you don't bring the pie I will buy a blueberry pie and throw that at you. Then I would spite you and Kat. It would be an awesome day. Except I'd feel bad for spiting Kat cuase I have no reason to spite her. HAHA! That's reason enough - I spite her because she won't let me spite her! I WIN!

UberBeaver said:

Not me. I didn't even know she was going on a plane. :shrug: I can build you a mantle, but I tend to build things that aren't very straight, so the fingers and stuff might roll off. That ok?

If you don't bring the pie I will buy a blueberry pie and throw that at you. Then I would spite you and Kat. It would be an awesome day. Except I'd feel bad for spiting Kat cuase I have no reason to spite her. HAHA! That's reason enough - I spite her because she won't let me spite her! I WIN!

Nothing else in my house has been fixed, so I'm good with a half-assed mantle. Better than none, rite? M I RITE?

What seems like a year ago... I slammed my office (bedroom) door. Then another time I slammed it REAL hard. Broke it off the hinge and part of the wood framing came apart. It's still leaning against the wall. So no, it's no longer a functioning door. :grumpy: And my pantry had some plumbing done many years ago. The patch in the wall has never been sanded and the wall has never been painted. Am I bitter? Hell Yeah!!!

and to Beav winning :hi5:
Just don't spite me. I'm innoncent. Really. I'll even let you come over & watch the PopMart DVD with me this weekend before everyone else (in the U.S./Canada) gets theirs. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom