The Temple Bar - Doozer's UYFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
let's see if she notices

:wave: you're due a good trip snow. :)

for beav, BAW eating a lemon bar. * i have a new mission in life.

IMG_0431.jpg

UberBeaver said:
I like those lyrics a lot. David Bowie IS a hero.

Do they smoke grass in outerspace man ... ?
Or do they smoke astroturf?
Ohh... it's such an artificial high!

There's a large spider running around under my desk. I stepped on him, he ran away. I ran him over with the chair, he ran away. Fuckers are indestructable, and that's why they need to all go away. I keep feeling itchy and I know that it's the spider's mind games. I need hair spray, pronto. I want to try this hair spray torture trick.

And you know something, here's the part that pisses me off: I saw him run outside my desk, like 5-6 feet away from me. And I let him go. I showed mercy and kindness. So how does he repay me? By invading my personal space. By bringing it to me. Son of a bitch. He better hide well cause I've had it.

On a related note: National Geographic had in interesting article on caves and the creature that live in them. Those things are nuts. They're in like their own little ecosystem, so they evolved all weird. Spiders, scorpion, troglobites or something. Bottom line: I am never going in a cave. Granted, I've always lived by that rule but mostly cause bears sleep in them, but now my resolve is even stronger.

Last edited:
that's payback for the flipping off pic, isn't it?

OMG! That looks like..uh....hey! Look at snow checking out my ass! :drool:

UberBeaver said:
There's a large spider running around under my desk. I stepped on him, he ran away. I ran him over with the chair, he ran away. Fuckers are indestructable, and that's why they need to all go away. I keep feeling itchy and I know that it's the spider's mind games. I need hair spray, pronto. I want to try this hair spray torture trick.

And you know something, here's the part that pisses me off: I saw him run outside my desk, like 5-6 feet away from me. And I let him go. I showed mercy and kindness. So how does he repay me? By invading my personal space. By bringing it to me. Son of a bitch. He better hide well cause I've had it.

Step 1: Tissue.
Step 2: Toilet.

My effective method of stopping the spider.

That's pretty far out.

Tissue require you to get into too close. That damn spider will have my fingers for dinner. Too risky. If it were a smaller, less dangerous insect, the tissue trick is fine. This is a whole different ballgame.

I'm orbiting Pluto
Being pulled in by its groovitational pull
I'm jamming out with the Mick Jaggernauts
And they think it's pretty cool, maaaaaaaaaaaaan

I guess I'm a BAMF for getting that close to spiders.

UberBeaver said:
That's pretty far out.

Tissue require you to get into too close. That damn spider will have my fingers for dinner. Too risky. If it were a smaller, less dangerous insect, the tissue trick is fine. This is a whole different ballgame.

Make sure you're wearing shoes, and stomp on the little bastard! I love the satisfaction of killing those suckers.

I tried that - he lived.

And all you people with the tissues: If my Timberland's can't kill it, you think a tissue will. I laugh at you all. lol.

El-Fa - if you let them live you can't absorb their essence and become great warrior, like Conan the DESTROYER!

Back
Top Bottom