The Temple Bar - Doozer's UYFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
are my panties REALLY that interesting? i've been walking around ALL DAY and not a word. just now i noticed my fly has been down the entire time.

Hey there :flirt:

Ha, thanks. I've scored A's before with Interference as a distraction but I think it'll be good to be Interference free for a weekend. (Watch my comp get fixed tonight.)

It just got really dark out. Me thinks it's gonna rain. :angry:

I have vanilla vodka and pineapple juice at home - so at least I know what I'll be doing tonight.

Hey I just thought of something/someone. New dude (I haven't come up with a good nickname for him yet - because nothing has happened yet) is supposedly good with computers. :hmm:

elevated_u2_fan said:

2 hours, 42 minutes = 162 minutes = 9,720 seconds

Unacceptable. Make if go faster.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I have vanilla vodka and pineapple juice at home - so at least I know what I'll be doing tonight.

Hey I just thought of something/someone. New dude (I haven't come up with a good nickname for him yet - because nothing has happened yet) is supposedly good with computers. :hmm:

See? Just knowing you'll be without this place for a couple of days has got your mind racing. Two birds with the proverbial one stay, if you will, per se, vis a vis, mano a mano. Yep. Nice. Get me out of here NOW please. NOWNOWNOWBROWNCOWFUCK. UGH. I feel like some part of my brain is craving a FUCKING LEMON BAR and it's pissing me off. JESUS. GODDAMN. FUCK.

unico said:
where do you find these new dudes? there are no singles here :angry:

I've found most all of the winners (hold on a tick - ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah *wipes tear* hahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahah) through friends. Actually CB and TB were through one, GWCD is through a friend of a friend, and the rest were just um - random.

Word of advice - don't take any from me. :yes:

UberBeaver said:

Unacceptable. Make if go faster.

See? Just knowing you'll be without this place for a couple of days has got your mind racing. Two birds with the proverbial one stay, if you will, per se, vis a vis, mano a mano. Yep. Nice. Get me out of here NOW please. NOWNOWNOWBROWNCOWFUCK. UGH. I feel like some part of my brain is craving a FUCKING LEMON BAR and it's pissing me off. JESUS. GODDAMN. FUCK.

We need to bring Beav a lemon bar and take a picture of him swearing at it or eating it.

Nsw beat me to the wife thing. It was sexier when I did it.

PS - Also, if GWCD comes over to fix my computer, maybe he can mess with some other wires too. :shifty:

Damn it. I have to be good. :sad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

We need to bring Beav a lemon bar and take a picture of him swearing at it or eating it.

Nsw beat me to the wife thing. It was sexier when I did it.

PS - Also, if GWCD comes over to fix my computer, maybe he can mess with some other wires too. :shifty:

Damn it. I have to be good. :sad:

There's a GWCD/Hard Drive joke floating around out there.

I do enjoy lemon bars - if they're good. I've had some awful ones too. I like pecan pie better, so you can bring me some of that, but I do enjoy a lemon bar - but only in summer. You can't eat lemon bars after labour* day - it's a faux paux. You can, however - and in fact SHOULD, eat pecan pie anytime.

*:cute:

No spoken words said:

Pack a custom shirt, too.

i'm on it! tonight after work im gonna go get the new Ye album. that way i can have something to jam to while i create my work of art. it is going to be delicious. you'll want to eat it! but i'll say "no dude. it's a shirt, not a pie" and then you'll say "awww :( " but then we will go out and get pie after you put on the shirt. and then you can wear your pie and eat it too!

Back
Top Bottom