The Temple Bar - Doozer's UYFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
some of it is seaword related. other stuff too.

I've never checked the moobs stuff. I think that you guys should oblige us anyway.

if you wouldn't mind stealing some sugar from the kid and passing it my way that'd be great.

OK people, we can get through this. 3.5 hours and then....96+12=108ish hours or so before I need to return. I think it's that many hours anyway. Let's cowboy up and soldier on and all those other cliches that people employ when roughing it, like keep our heads up, and that's all I can think of at the moment. Make it through the rain, if you will - thanks Barry, High Five!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i didn't actually read the threads... i just saw moobs and protested.

what am i supposed to bring to the discussion?

moobs obviously. beavs are big and blue and elfas are blue, and crooked but bold. I don't know if you can beat that kind of competition.

the next 96 hrs are gonna suck :happy:
I either need a rewind to a day and half ago, or a fast forward to next weekend. the here and now I could do without. unless you guys get your acts together and make it entertaining. I already have a lock on lethargy, you guys find your energy.

124627-seinfeld3.jpg

RavenBlue said:
Has moobs made it into the dictionary yet?

It made it to the "unword dictionary." I don't know if that counts - but I appreciate the irony of such a things existing. Irony is clearly not dead.

snowbunny00774 said:

moobs obviously. beavs are big and blue and elfas are blue, and crooked but bold. I don't know if you can beat that kind of competition.

the next 96 hrs are gonna suck :happy:
I either need a rewind to a day and half ago, or a fast forward to next weekend. the here and now I could do without. unless you guys get your acts together and make it entertaining. I already have a lock on lethargy, you guys find your energy.

Mine aren't THAT big. :mad: I'm working on it. The blue coloring I can't control. Bring it up in the suggestions forum. Maybe after we get mod pictures we can work on the blue issue.

You can solider on and cowboy up for the next 96 hours. Keep your head up and you'll make it through the rain. I have faith. NJ is there in times like this.

Hias with pics :hmm: strong contender there.

I really like the change background option. gimme.

I'm going to need to plunge into a vat of beer next friday. if my liver isn't broken by then. ack.

Back
Top Bottom