The Temple Bar - Doozer's UYFA!!!! - Page 13 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-13-2007, 04:18 PM   #181
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 06:51 PM
.......

......

......

nothing... jeez, I hope Bon, oops I mean Reg is okay
__________________

__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline  
Old 09-13-2007, 04:20 PM   #182
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by unico


discovering that song on napster was the highlight of my freshman year.
You need soap and water.
Soap and water.

^How does someone think of genius like that? And I love the beat - it sounds like he made it in 3 minute after having just loaded the drum program on his PC and didn't bother reading the manual.

El-fa - also an effective song to keep the women folk not quite sane.
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 09-13-2007, 04:22 PM   #183
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


You need soap and water.
Soap and water.

^How does someone think of genius like that? And I love the beat - it sounds like he made it in 3 minute after having just loaded the drum program on his PC and didn't bother reading the manual.

El-fa - also an effective song to keep the women folk not quite sane.
I have yet to hear this sonic masterpiece and it sounds like I have been missing out...
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline  
Old 09-13-2007, 04:23 PM   #184
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by elevated_u2_fan


I have yet to hear this sonic masterpiece and it sounds like I have been missing out...
send me your email and I'll see if I can send it over later.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 09-13-2007, 04:23 PM   #185
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 04:51 PM
You guys are moving fast today.

Is it 4:30 yet? Wait a second, those on the east coast don't answer that.
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 09-13-2007, 04:24 PM   #186
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 03:51 PM
I'd like to hear it, too.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 09-13-2007, 04:25 PM   #187
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 06:51 PM
assault, i'm coming
assault, i'm coming
assault, i'm coming
assault, i'm coming

coming coming coming coming
coming coming coming coming
coming coming coming coming
coming coming coming coming
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 09-13-2007, 04:29 PM   #188
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
Ass and Titties
Ass and Titties
Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass and titties.

^I love that song. If someday I leave Interference embarrassed, disgraced and friendless, just having learned of the existance of that song will have made whatever happened to me well worth it.
Omg, that song. And the guy's lisp just adds to the hilarity.

Damn it Reg, my boobs are out in the open and nothing. Nada.

You = dead to me.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 09-13-2007, 04:29 PM   #189
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


send me your email and I'll see if I can send it over later.

be careful eh? I got a virus when I gave him my email




I love the first line of this
Overall:
I did not encounter any bed bugs or roaches what so ever. No strange characters roaming the floors or the neighborhood. This is a great area. Central park is 2 blocks east the hotel. The staff was great. My worst complaint was the noise coming from our next door neighbors. They were out of the room very early (we like to sleep in) 7am sometimes and they would let the room door slam continuously! Very annoying. But we dealt with it. After all we were in the “CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS!” We enjoyed our stay.
Have fun in NYC -- always a great family destination.
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 09-13-2007, 04:30 PM   #190
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
I'd like to hear it, too.
send me your email as well.




On an unrelated note, I really think I want to go to this.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 09-13-2007, 04:30 PM   #191
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 07:51 PM
what so ever. I mean, you can't do better than that right???
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 09-13-2007, 04:30 PM   #192
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel


Omg, that song. And the guy's lisp just adds to the hilarity.

Damn it Reg, my boobs are out in the open and nothing. Nada.

You = dead to me.
damn... thats hot and cold...
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline  
Old 09-13-2007, 04:31 PM   #193
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 06:51 PM
at least that's looking on the bright side.
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 09-13-2007, 04:32 PM   #194
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774



be careful eh? I got a virus when I gave him my email




I love the first line of this
Overall:
I did not encounter any bed bugs or roaches what so ever. No strange characters roaming the floors or the neighborhood. This is a great area. Central park is 2 blocks east the hotel. The staff was great. My worst complaint was the noise coming from our next door neighbors. They were out of the room very early (we like to sleep in) 7am sometimes and they would let the room door slam continuously! Very annoying. But we dealt with it. After all we were in the “CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS!” We enjoyed our stay.
Have fun in NYC -- always a great family destination.
I swear to god the next line of that was going to be something along the lines of one of them being Scottish.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 09-13-2007, 04:33 PM   #195
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774



be careful eh? I got a virus when I gave him my email




I love the first line of this
Overall:
I did not encounter any bed bugs or roaches what so ever. No strange characters roaming the floors or the neighborhood. This is a great area. Central park is 2 blocks east the hotel. The staff was great. My worst complaint was the noise coming from our next door neighbors. They were out of the room very early (we like to sleep in) 7am sometimes and they would let the room door slam continuously! Very annoying. But we dealt with it. After all we were in the “CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS!” We enjoyed our stay.
Have fun in NYC -- always a great family destination.

LOL - I didn't you give you that virus via email. You believed that? I said I was sorry.

That description sounds like it came from the Join My Super Club thread. Hotel is of the like of me! The Central of Parks just in the East blocks less than 2!
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com