The Temple Bar - Doozer's UYFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your wish is my command....

mickeyshirt.jpg

:happy:

:scratches out own eyes:

unico said:

i say we all quit our jobs and open up our own business in NYC. i don't care what we're doing. i say we do it!

OK, but i need to make a lot of money and not work ridiculous hours - I'll work like a mule from 8ish to 5ish - but beyond that, nay to you. If those requirements are met - I'm in.

NO NO NO, Bri - it's ASS and Titties - not MICE and Titties. But thank you. Can you maybe isolate the chick in the middle? The other two people serve no purpose.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Yes, all I'm getting is a black screen and it tells me unix just loaded some shit and then it does nothing. I came home last night and it looked like that and wasn't acting weird at all before.

Well, that's all I got :shrug:

I took 1 year of college for Technical Support and Networking and that is the height of my trouble shooting skills: Turn it off and turn it on again...

unico said:
hey beav, since you're getting there. might i suggest that your 11235th post be in the milestone thread. Fibonacci holla back! :hi5:

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597, 2584, 4181, 6765, 10946, 17711, 28657, 46368, 75025, 121393, 196418, 317811… lol.

We are smart this morning. :happy:

Any conversation that goes from Ass and Titties to the Fibonacci sequence is one I want to be in.

LMPA - have you....taken the computer apart and then try to put it back together? I've done that. Thelast time I did that though, I killed my computer. It's dead now.

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

:sad:
It was probably the most humane thing to do, I'm sure you made the right decision for the poor little guy....

:hug:

Poor little guy was working just fine. Then I decided I wanted to upgrade the mother board, for no real reason other than I had one laying around and I felt like I wasted money on it. So I took the thing apart, put it back together and that was that. I tried to put the old peices back, but still nothing. I could swear I heard some weeping coming from the box I put the parts in, but it's probably all in my head. rite?

UberBeaver said:

Poor little guy was working just fine. Then I decided I wanted to upgrade the mother board, for no real reason other than I had one laying around and I felt like I wasted money on it. So I took the thing apart, put it back together and that was that. I tried to put the old peices back, but still nothing. I could swear I heard some weeping coming from the box I put the parts in, but it's probably all in my head. rite?

:sad:

I hope you got his consent first, mister, or his motherboard is going to sue your ass.

Are you even allowed to do such experiments?

You monster.

Back
Top Bottom