The Temple Bar - Doozer Style UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no I aint.

stop treatin me like a blind buck.

or that red stapler on your desk will be used in more ways than one.

Stop ascribing actions to me that did not occur, or I'll tell everyone that if they want to see a photo of you, they just have to go to the lemonade stand and go to the member photos, cos they're sitting right there.

I want to go to the movies today, but that's probably an affront on a day like this, so perhaps not.

Is this one of those days you can't work? And can I ask a question - isn't it more work to go out and find someone to come into your house and turn on your stove than it is to turn a fucking knob? I never got that whole aspect.

I wasn't allowed to eat meat 5 days out of the year, but being half Italian we just had pasta and called it a day. That was seemingly the oddest religious thing I encountered. Other than drinking the human blood of a guy that's been dead for 2000 years from a gold cup every Sunday. Oh, and I wasn't too crazy about the St Blaze thing when they choked you with candles. That was weird.

Yeah, today is the day we don't work, don't eat....technically, I should not be using a computer, but there's only so far I'll go. :) Yom Kippur FTW. And the loss. :(

Oh, it's a no eating day? When we fast - we only eat 3 meals - and only one of those can be big. It's hard, Mike. Haaaaard. :(

I went three days without eating a couple of years ago. Drinks lot of water. It helps.

Oh, it's a no eating day? When we fast - we only eat 3 meals - and only one of those can be big. It's hard, Mike. Haaaaard. :(

I went three days without eating a couple of years ago. Drinks lot of water. It helps.

You're not really supposed to drink water.....and to be honest, when work is crazy....I end up doing what I'm doing over these 24 hours....don't eat breakfast usually....skip lunch cos it's too busy.....eat dinner.....but, sometimes, it's knowing that you cannot eat that makes it harder.....but, so far, not a problem......

To break the fast, I'll drink the blood of 7 different vanquished foes.

I think we should just kill each other now, get it over with.

Temple Bar - SURVIVOR! MUYFA Stylee. I like it, Maddie. Is Maddie you're real name, by the way?

Do you think 7 is the right # here? I chose 7 because I wanted to represent each of the tribes that tried to kill my family.

That's not a question I can answer for you, but I can certainly follow your line of thinking. If 7 tribes came for my family, I'd either decimate 6 of them and leave one in tatters as an example, or I'd take out 8 so as to set a warning. It really depends on the politics of the region and the geography, of course. Naturally, if taking out the 7 is the number needed to completely remove the threat while being sufficient in terms of vengeance, by all means, 7 it is.

but then Id have no-one always enjoying a piss in my face while I stuff his bollox full of verbal.

I'm using this line in a story. I have nothing else for the story - no plot, no characters, no nothing - but I have this line and it's enough for now. Thanks. I'll send you your cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom