The Temple Bar - Doozer Style UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL missing me?

nothing. and Im just not right at the minute so have been acting strange on here and in general, just really really low. (really and truly, in case some people think Im fuking acting!)

I dont know, I still hope to just see NYC next year.

someone we know is hiring appartments there in Times Square cause its cheaper, but we will get more info when she is back.

Crazy girl, you still there?

I need your help picking a new Halloween themed AV... I'm going Silent Hill style, which one do you like the most?

Heather.png
SilentHill.jpg
heather2.jpg
james.jpg
lisa.jpg
robbie.gif

I showed that to my wife and I don't think she found it as funny as I do :slant:

They never do, man. If I had a quarter for everytime I showed my wife some skit that I found humorous only to be met with a blank stare and a "I don't get it" I'd have like $2.00. I'd have more but I catch on kinda quick. Example:

The Pimp - Funny Videos | Cracked.com

Uber, women just dont always get men humour.

its how it is.

I understand that. But you guys should have to give us a quarter (that's like 1/8th of a pound) every time you give us that look that says, "You're an idiot that has a stupid sense of humor. I wish you were dead. The child isn't even yours, you disgraceful peice of shit. Go sleep in the yard with the squirrels. I'm disgusted by you. I'm sick."

I think they were having trouble with some of the avatars the other day. It must be happening again.

Glad I 'saw' you even if it was just for a minute, have a good night. :hug:

yes it is, but surely it should be up Halloween week no?

I love it Elfa, suits you :up: :yes:

go get SH 4, please, just get it, go, now, RIGHT NOW, beg, plead, tear the shop shutters down if you have too, or scream all over EBAY saying you are in desperate need of crapping in your pants. ya get?

go for it pups.

I understand that. But you guys should have to give us a quarter (that's like 1/8th of a pound) every time you give us that look that says, "You're an idiot that has a stupid sense of humor. I wish you were dead. The child isn't even yours, you disgraceful peice of shit. Go sleep in the yard with the squirrels. I'm disgusted by you. I'm sick."

Or, we could divorce you. 9 years later. :lol:

really? if they were then whoops, I really thought I was :|

VP you will never guess what happened Fri night, I leave and fuk he was there, helping a mate out and sh8t the fuk, I cannot believe how close, how close!

this hurts me girl. I have never felt such strong desire for a guy in yonkies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom