The Temple Bar ~ Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
redkat said:

Speaking of that night. NYE was a bit similar. From now on I'm making friends train for nights out like that :grumpy:

Zoot is higher on the same page I think

Oh, that was a fun interesting meeting. Nothing like dragging your wasted friends around. :lol:

And yes boys kat's hair is really that red, and her eyes are really that blue...:drool:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oh, that was a fun interesting meeting. Nothing like dragging your wasted friends around. :lol:

And yes boys kat's hair is really that red, and her eyes are really that blue...:drool:

:flirt:

THIS wasted friend accused the bartender at one of my favorite places of having an std. Just outta the blue it was weird :huh: She gets loud and has a dark sense of humor when she's drunk.

The bartender was good enough to laugh it off as I tried to keep her in a corner drinking water.

Crackers and sprite the cure all :up: graham crackers are nice too

VintagePunk said:
Same to you, NSW :) I was reading about your new game system acquisition - cool!

Ah, thanks for actually reading it, stunned you did not skim right past it. :)

I'm pretty pleased with it, more pleased than I should be, likely. I'm trying not to overanalyze it. Easier said than done when you're me. :)

Different friend reggie :wink:

The bartenders reply was classic and :censored: She somehow still had no idea he had heard her. I hope he's not there next time I go in :eek:

snow why are you dancing? something to be happy about? like buying tix to NY

Happy New Year to all, especially to those of us back to work today :grumpy: Hope you are feeling better LMPA.

NSW with light sabre... :hmm:

At the Topanga mall last week, I believe they had Wii set up, with like 6 different sections and people sampling the games. Looked quite interesting and very interactive.

No spoken words said:

I'm pretty pleased with it, more pleased than I should be, likely. I'm trying not to overanalyze it. Easier said than done when you're me. :)

Pshaw, I hang onto your every word, you know that. :sexywink:

No spoken words said:

I didn't skim past it I simply know nothing about game systems. I've never even used nintendo. I had atari space invaders in the 80's though :love:

I do think I'm missing out on something it's just an expensive hobby, no?

redkat said:

I didn't skim past it I simply know nothing about game systems. I've never even used nintendo. I had atari space invaders in the 80's though :love:

I do think I'm missing out on something it's just an expensive hobby, no?

Oh, Redkat, you're allowed to skim past anything I say. VP, however, is not. :)

Yeah, it's an expensive hobby, but, I make any hobby of mine expensive...books, music, etc, I have no self-control, so it all adds up. :) I need to take up something like....breathing, or, staring into space, much less expensive.

No spoken words said:

Yeah, it's an expensive hobby, but, I make any hobby of mine expensive...books, music, etc, I have no self-control, so it all adds up. :) I need to take up something like....breathing, or, staring into space, much less expensive.

:lol:

I'd probably find some way to make those activites expensive. :hmm:

My dad bought us an old arcade version of pong, back in the late 80's. You'd think I'd never seen one before. I played it like crazy, then the following fall I got Nintendo. Every morning before school, everyday after school. :reject:

Which is why it's probably a good thing that my mom hooked it back up at her place over Christmas. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
I remember pong. :reject:

My daughter has a PS2, she's all about the Final Fantasy series, and the like. Pretty, pretty graphics, but mind-boggling to me. :huh:

The latest Final Fantasy game, Final Fantasy XII is exquisite.

I started off with something called Telstar, which was glorified pong...then graduated to Atari, Intellivision, etc, all the way to the new purchase. Even used to go to actual arcades before little league games or before school. :)

No spoken words said:

Oh, Redkat, you're allowed to skim past anything I say. VP, however, is not. :)

you're right, I can make anything expensive. So i really shouldn't get hooked on video games. I do love an arcade every now and then though.

They have those little joystick old school games now, I need a space invaders one. Just the one game :up:

I'm going for a run. Now that is a cheap hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom