The Temple Bar ~ Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quiet and good RB, thanks, and yours?

I did read about your NYE :up:

any body fluids freezing today? :wink:

I think av changes should have to be approved by a group consensus...they mess with my head too much!

Beav, your sig is very.....you.

I'm just bored with mine, it needs a change, suggestions are welcome. I'll keep the avatar, though, I have come to sort of somehow associate myself with it...which might be sad, come to think of it.

Not looking good for me being able to leave the building for lunch...welcome back to work.

I very much enjoy mocking some of Reggie's music. :)

UberBeaver said:
Or when two or more people share one. Ugh. Drives me nuts.

YES!!! I hate when I read a post and I'm thinking it's totally out of character for someone, and then I realize it's not who I thought it was. Grrr.

UberBeaver said:

I don't really know.

I don't know a lot of things.

Beav, hooked the XBox up last night, and, wow. It's pretty sweet.

Ended up downloading some old school arcade games, and taking a peek at Gears of War. Good stuff.

No spoken words said:

Beav, hooked the XBox up last night, and, wow. It's pretty sweet.

Ended up downloading some old school arcade games, and taking a peek at Gears of War. Good stuff.

Yeah, I heard about the old school game service. That's awesome. I'm still on the fence about the Wii. I might just hold out a few months until the 360 comes down in price. And I do want to play Halo 3, and the Wii doesn't have a hockey game. WTF is up with that? So I dunno. Holding pattern for now.

UberBeaver said:

Yeah, I heard about the old school game service. That's awesome. I'm still on the fence about the Wii. I might just hold out a few months until the 360 comes down in price. And I do want to play Halo 3, and the Wii doesn't have a hockey game. WTF is up with that? So I dunno. Holding pattern for now.

I don't know why, but the Wii holds no interest for me....maybe I don't know enough about it?

I made out like a bandit with Gift Certificates this year, so, over 1/2 my Xbox was free, courtesy of a Best Buy GC. :)

I'd like to play Halo 3, too, but for now, it's all about Gears of War, and playing Galaga like a madman. :)

Same sig issues, Beav.

Tre, cool, looking forward to hearing more of your stuff....will check the other song you have on myspace later on today.

No spoken words said:

I don't know why, but the Wii holds no interest for me....maybe I don't know enough about it?

The thing with the Wii is that you have to use the controller in a new way. Like, for a fishing game, you have to cast by casting with the controller. For bowling, you swing the controller like it's a bowling ball. Golf, you swing it like a club. Baseball, tennis, I think you see where this is going. Just seems cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom