The Temple Bar ~ Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Philk? said:

I was gonna say, leave my wife out of it pal. But I didn't want to start a fight on my first night in the bar. :D

I remember when I first started I thought Livluv sounded like such a nice person I had no idea why people were being so mean and calling her names :D

VertigoGal said:
I should move to Canada.

it's ridiculously unfairly hard for underage people to get hard liquor around these parts. it's not my fault beer and wine are so gross tasting. :shrug:

I should move to any other country.

you must be drinking the wrong beer though, the stuff i drink tastes fine.:wink:

i've got some vodka Veeg. :sexywink:

Alright peeps. I'm out of here. More discussion on a potential Canadian gathering to follow. Plant the seeds that need to be planted with your potential travel partners :up:

Goodnight all* :kiss:

All = Better than etc.

:lol: night snow :hug:

k see ya there tredge. i'm wearing a brown hoodie, annoying pants with pockets that always stick out (hips too wide or something?), and whorish makeup because i made the mistake of allowing my friend to do my makeup

VertigoGal said:
:lol: night snow :hug:

k see ya there tredge. i'm wearing a brown hoodie, annoying pants with pockets that always stick out (hips too wide or something?), and whorish makeup because i made the mistake of allowing my friend to do my makeup

ok, where's this playground? :shifty:

VertigoGal said:

:lmao:

2wefog3.jpg

playground.
can't think of anything witty to say so there's a visual.

my hips don't lie guys. :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom