The Temple Bar ~ Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootlesque said:
snowbunny, why this question? Summer is undoubtedly the best time for a gathering. :drool:

Why what question? I know summer is the best time - my head is starting to rotate - be more specific!!

I meant really as in really you would come? if that's the question you meant...

UberBeaver said:

Clearly I was mocking soda. I would never mock U2.

Things I've mocked on interference today:
Pop
Jesus (twice)
LanceMCs love life
Some other dude's inability to spell, though I did wish him well afterwards.
The X-Files

But U2? Nope. :D

Were you stoned or chastised for mocking Jesus?

You didn't mock them but did you dream of them :hmm:

I'm happy I didn't make the list today - yet :fear:

Phil :cute:
We have a backup thread but we like to push things sometimes. Last week we got up to 928 or something
:drool:

snowbunny00774 said:

Were you stoned or chastised for mocking Jesus? <-- Babyface cafe - Chosen One. So far, I'm ok. :knockswood:

You didn't mock them but did you dream of them :hmm: <-- No, I did not. Didn't Voldehoff clear this up? Don't break the truce.

I'm happy I didn't make the list today - yet :fear: <--- It's only 10:46.

Phil :cute:
We have a backup thread but we like to push things sometimes. Last week we got up to 928 or something
:drool:

snowbunny00774 said:

Why what question? I know summer is the best time - my head is starting to rotate - be more specific!!

I meant really as in really you would come? if that's the question you meant...

:laugh:

I meant... why are you asking if you should plan a gathering in the summer. Cos summer is made for gatherings.

As for your question whether I would really come, if I can take vacation days off I'd definitely consider it seriously. I want to visit Canada. :drool:

UberBeaver said:

You said, "Scroll down" to Phil, and right below that I go off on living on the edge. I think you meant "scroll on the front page" and I thought you meant "scroll down this page."

Ohh :lol:

Got Philk? said:

whoa, now I'm confused:reject:

You asked about the new thread.

Zoots said "scroll down"

He meant the out of control page.

Beav thought he meant the page we were on in the bar.

Which was funny because Beav had made the Living on the Edge post right under Zoots.

Zoots - I was asking as I would want to know that people would actually come.

I'd be in too. I mean the gathering. I'll be taking some courses, but who needs to go to every class. Especially when you're a genious like me!

index.html

Maybe I should do a poll or something, and then I could also find out when would be a good time for people if they were going to come.

Got Philk? said:
Wait, where would I have to get to in Canadia?

London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom