The Temple Bar ~ Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:

Not enough people watch, Beav, but, it did look like it might get cancelled 2 months ago and it's still around. Really could use some more consistent scheduling.

I know, and don't think they won't pay when I finally do conquer the world. Trust me. I'll beat them on Tuesday nights at 8, then Wednesdays at 8, then Thursdays at 9. Then of course, TGIF from 8-11 on Fridays. Then they'll watch.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Nice Green lanter siggy, NSW :up:

Now my avatar seems unbalanced. I'm off-kilter now. Damn, I hate when that happens.

Go for it, Zoot :drool:

Gracias....if you deemed it to be crappy, I'd delete it post-haste. :)

Beav, timetable on you ruling the world? Even a rough estimate would help me out a little. Thanks.

Beav still doesn't have a sig? What's up with that?

And I noticed the other day. I think Martha doesn't either. :ohmy: :wink:

Zootlesque said:
Beav still doesn't have a sig? What's up with that?

And I noticed the other day. I think Martha doesn't either. :ohmy: :wink:

Beav is waiting for the right sig to come along. He is unwilling to compromise, and he'd rather be sigless than have a sig just to have one.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm listening to Pop right now and it's beautiful :combust:

I'm listening to Black Holes and Absolution. Been listening to it most of the day. Glad I started that music recommendation thread, it's paid off big time.

I like Pop a lot.

Nice one LMPA :up:

OKay, I was just thinking that I'd like to have a gathering sometime in the summer. Is that madness? Would anyone come?

Later NSW. You should be able to get home before I conquer the world, don't worry. No rush.

I will have a sig when the Muse (the greek version, not the band, who I only know one song by) so moves me. I'm no whore for sigs.

Tyra is the blonde that went out with Riggins. The crazy chick that hooked up with the LA dude. She got drunk with Street a few episodes ago and they made fun of Riggins and Lyla. Good stuff.

A Gathering where? Is there enough room underthatrockinlondonontariocanada for everyone?

I doubt I'd make it. :( I have a trip to Scotland coming in the summer (Part II of the World Domination Tour, per se).

UberBeaver said:
A Gathering where? Is there enough room underthatrockinlondonontariocanada for everyone?

It would be cool if there were enough people that I needed a second rock :hmm:

I was thinking it's good for michiganders and ontarions and anyone else that wanted to come.

Water only for you Phil :shame:

Yeah I was thinking I'm kind of a good halfway point for a few people. It could be a nice getaway for you and Lies. Say it Beav...

Pop as in U2 or pop as in mocking what were calling it kind of LOL?

snowbunny00774 said:
Water only for you Phil :shame:

Yeah I was thinking I'm kind of a good halfway point for a few people. It could be a nice getaway for you and Lies. Say it Beav...

Pop as in U2 or pop as in mocking what were calling it kind of LOL?

Clearly I was mocking soda. I would never mock U2.

Things I've mocked on interference today:
Pop
Jesus (twice)
LanceMCs love life
Some other dude's inability to spell, though I did wish him well afterwards.
The X-Files

But U2? Nope. :D

UberBeaver said:

Clearly I was mocking soda. I would never mock U2.

Things I've mocked on interference today:
Pop
Jesus (twice)
LanceMCs love life
Some other dude's inability to spell, though I did wish him well afterwards.
The X-Files

But U2? Nope. :D

:lol:!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom