The Temple Bar ~ Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Is that what you call it? :hmm:

:angry:

Just remember... no matter what, you keep what YOU call it out of this. :shh: :wink:

I have no degree, but I eat a little (usually over the sink) and drink quite a bit. Dexoting until March, though, give or take an event here or there. :drunk:

I'm all sweaty. Good workout, now it's off to the showers.

:wave:

UberBeaver said:

Eww. Do you cook the gefilte fish? I always see it in jars and wonder what's actually done with it.

I don't even know how it's "prepared", I honestly think that the less I know about the whole thing the better off I am.

Lila, I'm much more fluent with Holy Grail than Life of Brian.

I'm being all undecisive about my sig. Liked the b&w Bruce, but then I thought I wanted to go back to the last fm thing, now I'm trying to decide if I want to bring back the old one I had last year of each member of U2 with pictures I had taken from the tour. Or do I want a new one of them? :hmm:

Such few things in life are as important as this.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm being all undecisive about my sig. Liked the b&w Bruce, but then I thought I wanted to go back to the last fm thing, now I'm trying to decide if I want to bring back the old one I had last year of each member of U2 with pictures I had taken from the tour. Or do I want a new one of them? :hmm:

Screw the last fm sig (don't kill me, Tre).

Go for the one with your photos.

Hi, by the way. :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I agree. That's why I'm waiting for that special one. I was messing around with some of them yesterday, but they all seemed so cheap and dirty, I was feeling empty and unsatisfied after each one, so I said, "NO - NOT UNTIL I FALL IN LOVE". I am still sigless. :( But hopeful!

I thought about making my avatar a photo of Green Lantern's Lantern, but, then decided that I want people to discover my dorktititude in drips and drabs, not one fell swoop.

UberBeaver said:

I agree. That's why I'm waiting for that special one. I was messing around with some of them yesterday, but they all seemed so cheap and dirty, I was feeling empty and unsatisfied after each one, so I said, "NO - NOT UNTIL I FALL IN LOVE". I am still sigless. :( But hopeful!

:love:

I'll take the old one for a test run tonight. I can still link to last fm so Reggie can see what he should be listening to. :hides:

:wink:

Green Lantern would be cool. No one else here has it (that I know of...)

snowbunny00774 said:

Watched one episode out of professional courtesy, thought it was well written and well done. NBC has really bounced it around, though, hard for a show to succeed when it gets treated like that.

LMPA, hi.

snowbunny00774 said:
Zoots - we're only at 497 so need to worry about it for a while yet :yes:

But then we'll be locked all of a sudden when we least expect it. And then somebody will have to scramble to create a new one. :wink:

NSW, you're still at work? :ohmy: :(

Zootlesque said:

But then we'll be locked all of a sudden when we least expect it. And then somebody will have to scramble to create a new one. :wink:

NSW, you're still at work? :ohmy: :(

Yeah, it's only 6:45 here, not too late...crazy day here. I'll split in the next 30 minutes....just waiting for an e-mail before I take off.

snowbunny00774 said:
That Friday Night Lights is something.

YES! I thought I was the only person in America that watched that.....and I might be being as how you're in Canada. Anyway, yeah, it's a great show. Landry is the man. I loved when he and the band rocked out.

I like how the characters are like real people. I hope they don't ruin it. Next week looks good. Tyra rocks.

UberBeaver said:

YES! I thought I was the only person in America that watched that.....and I might be being as how you're in Canada. Anyway, yeah, it's a great show. Landry is the man. I loved when he and the band rocked out.

I like how the characters are like real people. I hope they don't ruin it. Next week looks good. Tyra rocks.

Not enough people watch, Beav, but, it did look like it might get cancelled 2 months ago and it's still around. Really could use some more consistent scheduling.

Okay I'm making a new one cos I haven't made one in a while. If somebody has been waiting with an idea for a while, speak up in the next 2 minutes. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom