The Temple Bar ~ Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NSW the more I think about it the more I realize I just don't like fish living or dead. I hate when they touch me when I'm swimming i hate seeing them in the grocery store. This is how phobias get started :crazy:

reggie :ohmy: and :hmm:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Need any help with the bundling? :shifty:

Hey Beav, you can sleep with this chick I know who's been stalking me for 6 years now...I don't mind. If you do then I'll definitely call out for a year of Beaver...er, I mean for a year of the Beaver. :shifty:

My understanding was that stalking is proper behavior for 5 years, but anything beyond that was deemed to be a little rude. Also, after 6 years, she should have either slept with you or been arrested by now; she seems like an unskilled stalker.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Need any help with the bundling? :shifty:

Hey Beav, you can sleep with this chick I know who's been stalking me for 6 years now...I don't mind. If you do then I'll definitely call out for a year of Beaver...er, I mean for a year of the Beaver. :shifty:

I don't want the crazy ones!

Zootlesque said:
I have got to stop logging into Interference from work!!! :scream:

Can't get anything done here! :scream:

Help! :scream:

This weeks marks the first time in a long time I've visited the site while at work.....and, it's not really impactig productivity. Yet. :)

Hey, Zoot.

Yes, but since I've been browsing here off and on, I haven't gotten too much done at work. And I'm staying late to finish stuff. Except I'm still on the crack! :|

When am I gonna get off this website? And when am I gonna get shit done here?

< :coocoo:

Hehe..

Well, part of the problem in getting shit done here is that.... it sucks! I don't enjoy it at all. Why do you think I need an escape such as Interference?

To be honest, I've liked my job since day 1.

Ana, nothing too important or challenging, I must say. I work in the TV business....specifically, programming (not computer, actualy TV programming) for a cable network that televises sports.

I love it, it's a dream come true to work in an area that I have personal passion for....and it's nice to sometimes see the fruits of your labor actually take shape and form, even if it's just on something as mindless as a television.

That's awesome, NSW! It's always great to have a job you love and are passionate about.

I just got a promotion, and I'm hoping that this new position will be that for me. :)

That's great NSW! It's important to love what you do. It makes life easier.

There I go again gettin' all philosophical again. :nerd: maybe its Wednesdays that puts me in the deep thoughts kinda mood. :lol:

I love what I do too! :D

ThoraSEB said:
That's awesome, NSW! It's always great to have a job you love and are passionate about.

I just got a promotion, and I'm hoping that this new position will be that for me. :)

First of all, congratulations on your promotion. That's great news.

Yeah, I'm very lucky to do what I do. Without getting...well....all philosophical....:).......I made a choice in college to pursue that which I'd most enjoy, as opposed to that which would be most lucrative. I'm pleased with my decision.

It saddens me that I might leave my job because I've grown a little bit tired of where I live, but I am seeking to stay within my company, in the same sort of genre of work. We'll see how it works out, I rambled all about it in my journal. :)

Reggie, you have a PM.

Thanks, all. :)

I've been in this position for 4 days now, and so far I'm loving it!

It's nothing to do with what I went to university for, but that's okay. :) That will come some day.

ThoraSEB said:
Thanks, all. :)

I've been in this position for 4 days now, and so far I'm loving it!

It's nothing to do with what I went to university for, but that's okay. :) That will come some day.

4 days is not a lot, but, your instincts would tell you if it were a poor fit....so, good sign that you so far love it.

I sort of do what I went to college for. Knew I wanted to work in the sports world, but, did not plan on it being the TV end of things....wanted to work for on the business end for a franchise or a league office, but, what I ended up falling into has worked out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom