The Temple Bar - Doozer is in control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

out.php

Ohhhhh, I really hope this phone call happens. It's so up my alley to do this. I do not know if I can tape it, but, I'd sure be willing to conference a person or two in, just to listen. :)

And, anytime I can get someone to say to me "silence, infidel" I'm fairly happy.

redkat said:
:wave:

beav she's talking about a revolution :hmm:

sbsr.gif

I'm all for revolution, but you can't just sit there and say, "What I would do is....mmm hmmm, if that was me, whooo boy...excuse me? excuse me? excuse me?" STFU!!! Lead teh revolution already. Let's overthrow some shit, I'm game. Who I got to sleep with round here to usurp someone? Down with the powers that be!

I tell ya, if she led, I'd follow. Then I'd sell her out and become the leader of the movement. Just for spite. Bitch.

That's right RB, be a participant. You did the right thing....and you probably feel good about it, too.

Pirates....gotta....absolutely gotta love 'em and their lingo.

Yeah, I'm kind of at a loss for how to continue the pirate talk. Scurvey is pretty attractive, RB, good sentence there.

Row, you scum. That's really it, I'm tapped.

Well, I now want to know more about Monkey Island, to be honest with you, RB. And I feel we can be honest at this point.

I must be off to eat what we in CA like to call "dinner". Upon the completion of said dinner, I shall more likely than not watch a DVD, or perhaps see what TIVO had captured for me lately. Then, the party will continue, as I break out my book and read that shit until it's sleepy time. Yes, sleepy time. I think that I shall finish this book tonight, and plow right into the next one. Yes, Reggie, I said "plow". And, on that note, I will commence with shutting up and going away....for now.

Arrrgggghhhh.

ETA - Thanks to RB, I will add one last comment:

Sail ho me squiffy men! (Yes, Reggie, I said ho).

Back
Top Bottom