The Temple Bar - Doozer is in control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, if they have a face card and your logic isn't working, pull a Costanza and do the opposite of everything you are supposed to :up:

So you mean Carlos left me out? :angry:

And wow, Reggie has 'Radio Radio' on his playlist. You aren't half bad after all :up: :wink:

Reg, I could talk about or play blackjack all day.

I like when it's like 4am, and you're still playing, and there's like one other person at the table, some drunk dude....and he splits Kings or something...and you're so fucking tired that you don't even care.

I know someone that wanted to split 10's in Vegas.................I won't say her name because Kat will get upset.

Oh wait......:ohmy:

:lol:

It's really nice outside today. These days...the nice days in January or February, are when I am fairly happy that I moved from the East Coast. That feeling is fleeting sometimes, but, I do enjoy this weather. I think I'll go read on the balcony soon...that, or Ipod it ip out there.

Don't split 10's.

It is a beautiful day, I'm gonna go for a run in a little bit :up:

It's possible I did try to split 10's, Carlos was there the first time I played though.

My brother has found a better flight. It's $100 less with a 6 hour layover :rolleyes:

redkat said:
I went for a run, come back and they've decided on the one with a 6 hour layover :|

Ick. :crack: You're bringing the iPod, right? Bring lots of books, too.

I'm toasty but not nearly toasty enough. I'm more like lightly crisped. Guess I can't ask for more than that on a weekenight when I have the rest of an essay to write. I wrote my first two paragraphs last night. :lol:

Hey Kat, wil you teach me how to play poker in NY? I need to learn. No particular reason, I just want to.

Before Lila and Carlos run in here to tell you I'm not very good at poker:angry:

At least I don't really get texas hold 'em which is what all the cool kids are playing. Grandma taught me 5 card stud when I was a kid and that one I get. :wink:

Seriously wtf! My brother just got in from Paris last night so I'm hoping it's jet lag and he can be reasoned with. His gf picked out this flight. Of course if he's willing to put all this on his credit card as opposed to mine, I'm sitting in Philly for 6 hours.

UberBeaver said:
Philly is a cool city. You can do a lot in six hours there. Get a cheese steak.

That's true :hmm: I could then cross Philly off my states list

I need to learn about martinis :drool: Come visit April and we'll teach you Blackjack or err Carlos will

I'm off to the pharmacy my last insurance enabled visit :grumpy:

Sounds like it'll be a great day of travel, Kat. :) As LMPA wisely pointed out....bring that Ipod....books....etc, you'll be fine.

6:30am flights. No fun.

I love history, Beav, and most major American East Coast cities have a lot of it, but, Philly is just not my cup of tea, at all....not a fun place, to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom