The Temple Bar - Doozer is in control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sure, LMPA, allow sports-related talk when I've vacated the premises.

Beav, you are probably gone, but I can do a bad British accent....and a generic Euro-accent as well.

We'll have to come up with something tomorrow, but, we will make this a reality, this woman needs to pay.

Phil, still feeling euphoric? I was having a pretty good day/evening until I remembered and then watched the SB shuffle. Good lord.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Go with the Tony Montana accent...:up:

"Say 'ello tah ma lee-el fren" and then turn on a Tickle Me Elmo....:shifty:

Nah...if I'm going to call this fucking psycho, I need to get into character, and doing that accent does not come naturally to me....but, I get a kick out of that movie.....the phone call between Tony and Sosa, after Tony does not kill that dude in NYC, it's a priceless scene...

No spoken words said:
Sure, LMPA, allow sports-related talk when I've vacated the premises.

Beav, you are probably gone, but I can do a bad British accent....and a generic Euro-accent as well.

We'll have to come up with something tomorrow, but, we will make this a reality, this woman needs to pay.

Phil, still feeling euphoric? I was having a pretty good day/evening until I remembered and then watched the SB shuffle. Good lord.

I tend to let things slip when I'm sleepy. :uhoh:

I can't wait to see how you guys make Voodoo Bitch pay. :drool:

Man, I was in a great mood until I just was reminded how ridiculous the contracts of these NFL players are nowdays.

You all might have heard of Walter Payton. Yeah, held lots of records. Some say was the best Running Back in football. How much do u think he was paid when the Bears won the superbowl? $685,000...

Yet, Cedric Benson wouldn't play for our team without getting $40 million over 4-5 years...ridiculous

Yet some day, I'll be teaching some kid how to learn things like math, reading etc. And I'll get paid well below $685,000 over 5 years. ;) Life's a bitch

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I didn't mention your name dear, because YOU were HERE on Saturday...those girls were all on my bad list.

:flirt:

tre, I hate bad english accents...my wife does a Sharon Osbourne that will make you wanna rip your ears off and stick them in a blender...:no:

Yes, but, the woman Beav works with is a bitch, too, and we're going to torture her, so, that will make life a little better, Phil.

Payton.....he was amazing, sad that he passed.

LMPA, there's a joke in there somewhere, between you being sleepy and letting things slip, but, I'm just not Reggified enough to really make that joke come together.

ETA - I hear so many crappy fake NYC accents that I don't really feel so bad doing my crappy British accent.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I didn't mention your name dear, because YOU were HERE on Saturday...those girls were all on my bad list.

tre, I hate bad english accents...my wife does a Sharon Osbourne that will make you wanna rip your ears off and stick them in a blender...:no:

:der: I'm telling you people, I should go to sleep. I get all irrational for no good reason. :lol:

I'm on your bad list, but in a totally different way, just remember that. :flirt:

I wanna hear Mrs. Dog's Sharon Osbourne. :lol:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:angry:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm on your bad list, but in a totally different way, just remember that. :flirt:

I wanna hear Mrs. Dog's Sharon Osbourne. :lol:

Yes you are...:sexywink:

And you don't wanna here Mrs. Dog's Sharon...it's terrible...like scratching your nails on chalk...the kids curl up in fetal positions when she does it. :crazy:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Hey NSW tell her you have a picture of her...and you can feel the bad vibes emanating from it...:hmm:

Ha, that's a possibility. I'd really like to just call and play the whole thing by ear. Sadly, my immaturity has lead me to doing things like this on occasion. We used to call ESPN all the time and ask insane questions. Even when I worked in retail in college, we used to call the other stores in our chain that were in our area and ask weird shit. One day, maybe even soon, I'll start to grow up. But in the mean time, I'm calling this psycho on Wednesday and am gonna do my damndest to get in her head.

LMPA, I need you to type "SPOILER ALERT" when you post about shows, so I don't accidentally find out that Jack has a brother he wants to kill.

Back
Top Bottom