The Temple Bar - Doozer is in control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
The "don't read the previous email" is not going to work, Kat. Sorry. It's just going to make people want to read it.

I didn't want to be a pessimist, but, since Beav has no problem with it, I'll just say that I agree. I mean, if I saw that, my curiosity would be too piqued to ignore the first one.

UberBeaver said:
The "don't read the previous email" is not going to work, Kat. Sorry. It's just going to make people want to read it.

Yeah like sending out a "Recall" in Outlook. If you open up the original email the recall doesn't work...:lol:

Just send out a follow up email that says: It Was A Fucking Joke For God Sakes!!!

That oughta make the point...:yes:

Here's my guess on what the e-mail was:

Friends and Family,

I simply could not be more tired of your bullshit. Family first....the Ireland planning is an unmitigated disaster. You people never listen, and we have the same issues every time. Mom, Dad, do you really want to share a room? Because, if you do not mind all of Ireland hearing you fight every day, then I suppose this is a good idea.

Now, my "friends". You people basically out and out suck, I've really grown tired of the lot of you. Why can't you be more like my interference friends? They support me and ignore/encourage my guinness addiction. They don't interfere. With an intervention. Twice. You bastards.

-Kat

I have read this twice now, and can see how maybe everyone did not see the humor in it.

I didn't know outlook had recall.

I sent it with hotmail. I think I've shown remorse with my don't read it email. I'm fairly satisfied and I'll be out drinking tonight so I won't care if they reply.

that last part was a lie

what are you all up to tonight

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Now that was funny NSW....:lmao:

Oh wait, you were serious...:uhoh:

How the fuck can I take you seriously if I see Huey Lewis & The News in your player? Come on Reggie, where do you draw the line????

I'm not a pessimist, at all. Just bitter and sarcastic and angry at the world. There's a difference.

:)

Dave. Nice. Congrats!!!

No spoken words said:
Here's my guess on what the e-mail was:

Friends and Family,

I simply could not be more tired of your bullshit. Family first....the Ireland planning is an unmitigated disaster. You people never listen, and we have the same issues every time. Mom, Dad, do you really want to share a room? Because, if you do not mind all of Ireland hearing you fight every day, then I suppose this is a good idea.

Now, my "friends". You people basically out and out suck, I've really grown tired of the lot of you. Why can't you be more like my interference friends? They support me and ignore/encourage my guinness addiction. They don't interfere. With an intervention. Twice. You bastards.

-Kat

I have read this twice now, and can see how maybe everyone did not see the humor in it.

oh that's awesome :love:

Dave glad you can make the trip :up:

redkat said:

I sent it with hotmail. I think I've shown remorse with my don't read it email. I'm fairly satisfied and I'll be out drinking tonight so I won't care if they reply.

that last part was a lie

:yes: It's a lovely thing!

I'm going out for dinner w/ my dad tonight. I think we're going to hit up the Olive Garden. :drool: Hopefully I'll get home in time to watch most of the All Star game. :up:

redkat said:

that last part was a lie

I found out Outlook had recall about two days after I sent SM the e-mail asking him out for drinks (that he never replied to or mentioned :rolleyes: ).

I'm going to workout in a bit then waste more time online, all part of my grand plan to put off writing this paper.

Told you people I was the Queen of Procrastination :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
NSW & Reg :lmao:

NSW, he IS the King of Guilty Pleasures, leave him be. :shame:

:lol:

Wooho, Dave!!! :hyper: Now get your ass going on that passport!

Kat, I've already told you my opinion on this e-mail deal. :hug:

Oh, LMPA, I'll never doubt his claim to that throne again...Huey Lewis and Lita Ford were on there at the same time. :)

Dave, you got LMPA all excited. Isn't Reggie king of that, too?????

Later....and one of these days, I'd like to see my name in the title......but not just yet, I'm still too raw....too new....too green.....a rookie.....shutupnsw........a neophyte......untested........a freshman......pleasestfu.......ok.

Lila64 said:

:lmao:

the letter to the family was hilarious as well :lol: :bow:

Thanks.....as per usual with me, the letter to the family cracked me up....I basically posted it because I knew it would make me laugh to see it in writing....if anyone else laughs at my nonsense, it's gravy, Lila.

:)

DL'ing some Catherine Wheel while listening to 2PAC. Life is good.

Now tell me what's a mother to do?
Bein' real don't appeal to the brutha in you.
You gotta operate the easy way
(I made a g today)
But you made it in a sleazy way.

When Pac was on, he was the master. Too bad he had so much shit in between.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
DL'ing some Catherine Wheel while listening to 2PAC. Life is good.

Now tell me what's a mother to do?
Bein' real don't appeal to the brutha in you.
You gotta operate the easy way
(I made a g today)
But you made it in a sleazy way.

When Pac was on, he was the master. Too bad he had so much shit in between.

sellin' crack to tha kids
(i gotta get paid)
well hey, that's the way it is.

;)

Fantastic song.

Back
Top Bottom