The Temple Bar - Doozer is in control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
Geez, Beav, you're right....that's a great version of the song...I like the other one, and still will, but I enjoy the Tim version better.

I wish I knew more people that like or liked the Replacements.

I know, not too many people listen to them. I don't remember ever hearing them on the radio, but they were so good. And totally all over the place. Some of their stuff is on Youtube and they look like such a bunch of asshole, I love it. You know they were rock and roll, just drunk and telling everyone to fuck off. Just like Dashboard Confessional and Panic at the Disco.....oh, wait -No, not like them at all.

Reggie, that's exactly right.

We all bring something to the table. I, for one, bring angst and nueroses and lack of self-esteem...those are my gifts, and I present them to the thread daily.

You, though. You burst into here and make sure that the sex level, regardless of where it is are upon your entrance, gets kicked up a few notches.

That's what you bring, Reg.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Ok, we need a photoshop wiz in this thread, like yesterday.

NSW and Beav's heads on the bodies of Frodo and Sam.

It would be classic, I tell you.

If by classic you mean "let's please not do this. please", then I agree.

It's (relatively) mild here today, and sunny, which is nice considering it's been -20 degrees with storm winds every day for the past week. It's only -3 today, and no wind. :D

Keep your damn snow. :wink:

DaveC said:
It's (relatively) mild here today, and sunny, which is nice considering it's been -20 degrees with storm winds every day for the past week. It's only -3 today, and no wind. :D

Keep your damn snow. :wink:

:angry:

Wow, -3. I'm such a baby when it's 20 degrees out.

I get cold too easily. Seriously. :crack:

Beav, I have skillz, but they don't include photoshop. :(

It's finally sunny here! :D The snow is all gone now, and the rain is gone for the moment too. It's a beautiful day out there, and I went for a walk at lunch. It was almost warm! :ohmy: :lol:

Yeah, I'm a wuss when it comes to cold. I'd rather it be 40 degrees every day than have a single day under 10 degrees. Unfortunately, moving to Brazil is not an option right now. :lol:

ETA: Keep in mind, April, that I'm talking in Celcius degrees here. :sexywink:

Last edited:
I think he's got that ostrich in his profile; he's removed himself.

Mine is still there, but, I might have to take it down before one of you gets creative.

Dave, any word on your ability to go to NY yet? Oh, and, my name better make people think of ASOH, damnit. :)

There's cold weather in the US? Odd. It's like 65 here. Hmmmm.

No spoken words said:
Dave, any word on your ability to go to NY yet? Oh, and, my name better make people think of ASOH, damnit. :)

Not yet, I'm going to dinner with my mom in about 20 minutes, though. I should know soon.

Actually this brings back memories of me trying to figure out if a member here was a guy or a girl......oh man, that was a funny period.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom