The Temple Bar - Doozer is in control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I wonder if Beav is off killing people in the face today. :drool:

No face killing for me today. My Sunshine Day neighbor, I shall call her Ms. :happy: going forward, left with a sore throat. Bet round the office is she's gone for 2 weeks, at least.

Which is good cause I don't have to listen to her, but bad cause she's sorta entertaining.

Beav I think you should write a note to her manager commending her on the courage it takes to come to work every day, and how seeing her efforts are really good for morale :happy:

Last night the mouse and keyboard were sick - like it was possesed. I ran some programs and deleted a few suspect things. Keyboard is better today but mouse is still a bit off sometimes...like it's got a lag time, or slight delay.

In lieu of The Call - we want The Note now :)

snowbunny00774 said:
Last night the mouse and keyboard were sick - like it was possesed. I ran some programs and deleted a few suspect things. Keyboard is better today but mouse is still a bit off sometimes...like it's got a lag time, or slight delay.

In lieu of The Call - we want The Note now :)

That makes it sound like there will never be a call. There's gonna be a call.

snowbunny00774 said:

There better be A Call. I meant this purely as a stop gap measure.

If The Call is merely postponed, as Beav waits for the perfect confluence of events to occur prior to having said Call occur, then I think The Note is a wonderful interim step.

Last week a coworker and I were dialing random #'s, with the first 3 digits based on common LA prefixes, and asking anyone who answered if they'd ever heard of the network we work for. Informal survey/making ourselves laugh.

That's Infotainment.

snowbunny00774 said:
K- I'm out for a bit....I'll be back though :yes:

^ We need to do a job trade for a week - you have all the fun!

I make it fun, Snow.

If I didn't, I'd lose my fucking mind, the pressure would impact me. Blah blah white collar whining blah blah.

No spoken words said:
Last week a coworker and I were dialing random #'s, with the first 3 digits based on common LA prefixes, and asking anyone who answered if they'd ever heard of the network we work for. Informal survey/making ourselves laugh.

That's Infotainment.

:lol: That sounds great!

No spoken words said:
and, LMPA, looks like The Call will have to wait for a bit...as Beav said, this will take patience and coordination....and he's right, I should call her when she's at her worst. Oh, the anticipation!

Hate to quote myself because I'm a moron and I loathe quoting morons, but....Beav, I'm very much ok with being patient.

And, I'm keenly aware of the archnemesis situation, as I myself look forward to getting one before 2007 comes to a close. :)

Back
Top Bottom