The Temple Bar - Dooozer's Servin' Up Breakfast UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lynnok said:

Did you tell your son they were? I don't remember it either. I have all the tapes.

Angelos needs to go fo sure. It hurts me to see the team end up in the bottom year after year like this.

Yeah, I did...I showed him a World Series DVD and showed him the 1970 World Series...he was impressed.

My favorite Oriole...Ken Singleton...don't ask me why...:lol:

they didn't have any tots today in the cafeteria. but without me even asking the servers just fried up a batch for me on the spot. they actually were pretty good! i guess they usually suck because they've been sitting out all day. that's why whenever i stop by McDalton's, i ask for a fresh batch of fries.

unico said:
they didn't have any tots today in the cafeteria. but without me even asking the servers just fried up a batch for me on the spot. they actually were pretty good! i guess they usually suck because they've been sitting out all day. that's why whenever i stop by McDalton's, i ask for a fresh batch of fries.

You don't even need to ask. I pride myself in the fact that I KNOW my customers. I've actually divided my fry tray into 4 quadrants to ensure greater results for all tastes.

Quadrant 1: Older fries for all those who like the more crunchy texture (Regular salt)

Quadrant 2: New fries (No salt)

Quadrant 3: New fries (Extra salt)

Quadrant 4: New fries (regular salt)

Dalton said:

You don't even need to ask. I pride myself in the fact that I KNOW my customers. I've actually divided my fry tray into 4 quadrants to ensure greater results for all tastes.

Quadrant 1: Older fries for all those who like the more crunchy texture (Regular salt)

that is some solid planning there...

Dalton said:

which quadrant do you usually piss on?

Back
Top Bottom