The Temple Bar - Dooozer's Servin' Up Breakfast UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2democrat said:

Yay no old people and freedom!

You said it. I like the old people, they're cute and they tell good stories. BUT they take their teeth out waaay too early and usually get them mixed up.

Reg, I am ready for yet another "rebuilding" summer. One most excellent bit of news is that Javy Lopez may be back and there is a slight chance he'll start the year at AAA so I'll get to see him.

BEST news is that next year you will find my be-hind on the bleachers at spring training as often as possible since I'll be down there full time.

lynnok said:

Reg, I am ready for yet another "rebuilding" summer. One most excellent bit of news is that Javy Lopez may be back and there is a slight chance he'll start the year at AAA so I'll get to see him.

True 'dat...my son was asking me the other day if the Orioles were ever any good...:lol:

I remember the 'old days' when the Orioles were one of the great teams of the day...they need to get rid of Peter Angelos...:yes:

elevated_u2_fan said:
They say this cat Shaft is a bad mother...

This last one was slightly disappointing. The others went well with your Av. It looked like he was yelling the theme from Shaft.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

True 'dat...my son was asking me the other day if the Orioles were ever any good...:lol:

I remember the 'old days' when the Orioles were one of the great teams of the day...they need to get rid of Peter Angelos...:yes:

Did you tell your son they were? I don't remember it either. I have all the tapes.

Angelos needs to go fo sure. It hurts me to see the team end up in the bottom year after year like this.

Back
Top Bottom