The Temple Bar - Dooozer's Servin' Up Breakfast UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:
int_funnynotfunny.jpg

That's putting your time to good use. :up:

Home. And I think that in my fatigue I've gone into some sort of serious denial. I haven't looked in the box because I'm afraid that there might be more, and part of me believes that maybe - just maybe - if I wait for a few hours and look, there will only be three again.

:crack:

I need sleep.

U2democrat said:
Dare I ask what Placentas did to deserve to be in the "Funny" column?

I was reading the "White Collar Anguish" thread (which cracked my shit up, well done NSFW and Beav) and they refer to Diamond's legendary "Is ingesting one's placenta OK?" thread. Reminded me of that.

Thora you just reminded me. I had lunch with a few people today at a mexican restaurant. One of the douchebags I'm with starts giving our waitress shit because they don't have Italian or French dressing at a fucking Mexican place.

I started humming Icky Thump. Complete with distortion.

phillyfan26 said:

I was reading the "White Collar Anguish" thread (which cracked my shit up, well done NSFW and Beav) and they refer to Diamond's legendary "Is ingesting one's placenta OK?" thread. Reminded me of that.

ooooooooooooh I remember that!!!!!

:coocoo:

Doozer61 said:
i don't really like the fact that Diamond is on top of me. Could you fix that, phillycheesesteak?

Well, his photographs are on top of you. Which means Hillary Clinton Witch Photoshops are on top of you. Infer what you want.

Back
Top Bottom