The Temple Bar - Dooozer's Servin' Up Breakfast UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know!!!! :cute:

So, I'm back to my kitten pimping ways. When I went out a while ago, it was to drive my mom to this social group/meeting thing she goes to every week. I told her to be sure and tell everyone that there are kittens to be had! : pimp:

Doozer61 said:
good job guys! 1/3 down in 4 hours! impressive. i guess i can just come back in 8 hours and you'll be ready for me again! :up:

Doozer61 said:
good job guys! 1/3 down in 4 hours! impressive. i guess i can just come back in 8 hours and you'll be ready for me again! :up:

Doozer61 said:

Doozer61 said:

Read this.

Doozer61 said:

Doozer61 said:

Doozer61 said:

Doozer61 said:

Let it sink in.

Doozer61 said:

Remember.

elevated_u2_fan said:
how many did you end up with, did I count 7??

I haven't counted since I've been home, but I think you're right, 7.

Holy shit, the biggest litters are supposed to be 8. I hope she can take care of them all. :(

Gabe, they're in the cat thread, in LS.

gabrielvox said:

Holy crap! Your tabby looks identical to our male tabby we had :sad:

any chance a. one of those kittys will look the same as their mom and/or b. you need one more taker? ;)

Most of them look very similar to her, so far. A couple of them seem to have a bit more brown, and one has white markings on its face, but the others look identical. Of course, it's hard to tell now, I'll know better in a few days.

Are you serious about possibly wanting one?? I wasn't planning on having to find homes for that many of them. Not sure if you ever saw the story of how I got her, but I took her in as a stray this past new years eve, and it turned out she was pregnant, obviously.

I wish there was a show called "The Rescue Pets", and a group of like 4 pets - A Dog, a rascally cat, a parakeet and a horse - went around rescuing other pets, or people.

unico said:
wow, good thing you took her in just in the nick of time. rescue pets are the best :heart:

It never even occurred to me that she might be pregnant. I'm such a dumbass. She was really small-framed, then about mid-January, I remember thinking "oh good! She's gotten a few good meals and is filling in quite nicely!" The early Feb, I was thinking "okay, she's getting a little hefty, now." :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom