The Temple Bar: Don't Step to This ... MUYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was telling Snow last night, I went through a big Zep phase in my teens and early 20's, I have almost everything they've ever done. These days, they bore me, and I can barely listen to them. :reject:

I do enjoy me some old school Heart, occasionally, though.

Does that Lost clip contain spoilers? If so, I think I can wait.

I didn't watch it for that reason. I'm anal about being spoiler free for that show.

This is awesome. I don't know why U2 don't do something like this:

THE WHO THANK MEMBERS OF THEWHO.COM
WITH TWO INTIMATE GIGS FOR OFFICIAL WHOLIGANS ONLY
The Who will be play 2 intimate shows in London on the 14th and 15th of December at indigO2. Tickets will only be available to members of thewho.com. They go on sale Friday, 24th October at 11:00AM local London time.

If you are not a subscriber of thewho.com today, no problem. You can still join thewho.com and get access to the shows.

Any tickets that are not claimed by members of thewho.com within 5 days of going on sale will go on sale to the general public.

Their fan club is $50 to join, but it sounds like they have some great gifts/special offers for fans.

I was telling Snow last night, I went through a big Zep phase in my teens and early 20's, I have almost everything they've ever done. These days, they bore me, and I can barely listen to them. :reject:

I do enjoy me some old school Heart, occasionally, though.

We (rock lovers) all went through our "Zeppelin Phase"...where we bought the whole catalog and listen to LZ IV and Physical Grafitti over and over until our every waking moment was spent humming 'When The Levee Breaks' and 'Kashmir'...then we move onto other things and find it hard to go back and get the 'Led' out anymore. It's a weird phenomena.

Though I still yell out the opening to "Immigrant Song" whenever I walk into a meeting...:up:

Thanks. Don't think I know that one. I could never get into the Who.

I've seen your playlist on last.FM...:tsk:

This is awesome. I don't know why U2 don't do something like this:

THE WHO THANK MEMBERS OF THEWHO.COM
WITH TWO INTIMATE GIGS FOR OFFICIAL WHOLIGANS ONLY
The Who will be play 2 intimate shows in London on the 14th and 15th of December at indigO2. Tickets will only be available to members of thewho.com. They go on sale Friday, 24th October at 11:00AM local London time.

If you are not a subscriber of thewho.com today, no problem. You can still join thewho.com and get access to the shows.

Any tickets that are not claimed by members of thewho.com within 5 days of going on sale will go on sale to the general public.

Their fan club is $50 to join, but it sounds like they have some great gifts/special offers for fans.

I think this is EYKIW thread worthy!

does it have to be carrots? or just a veggie? bc broccoli, peppers (mmm especially red!), and snap peas all make for a great raw snack.

preferably carrots. I already eat the other ones daily. except snap peas and I have no interest in them. I'm just pissy because I have a perfectly fine and tasty banana that I can't have till 5 :grumpy:

You were in Snakes on a Plane....I produce Entourage. We should do a movie together. This could be huge!

I'm serious.

One day I'm gonna watch that movie. That movie makes me wish I still got drunk now and then, I suspect it would be better when trashed.

It is perhaps the most perfectly titled film of all time. It is about, quite simply, Snakes on a plane. It is as good a movie as can be had given that premise. I watched it one afternoon stone sober, and it was ok. I had no desire to stop watching it, but had the power shut off at the midway point, it'd be ok. It's the type of movie that show in Purgatory, I would imagine.

I Can't Explain
The Seeker
Who Are You?
Behind Blue Eyes
Baba O'Reilly
5:15
Won't Get Fooled Again
Pinball Wizard

Fuck yes.

I missed out on 5:15 and The Seeker at the show I saw in '06. I think the rest of these were played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom