The Temple Bar: Don't Forget The Lemon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daygloeyes2

Blue Crack Addict
daygloeyes2 said:
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar-2.jpg

i foun d a bacardi breezer last night in the fridge. seriously. come on guys, what ya want? it's too hot to be sitting around not drinking.

The fog has finally lifted, and it's sunny here today. :up:

But I'll definitely be drinking tonight. I'm going to a hockey game, and I'm determined to get a free drink or two, if I can. :D

rain :drool: i want some. please. a few million litres for the dam would be nice!
some cold to go with that, too, thanks.
/drive-through

:wave:

Grrr. I just spent almost an hour moving extremely heavy boxes from one side of our office to the other. 50 heavy, bulky boxes. :killintheface: :killintheface: I asked several people to help me because it would have been nice, but no. Everyone was "too busy."

Now I'm off to go drink beer and go to the hockey game. I need a beer.

ThoraSEB said:

Now I'm off to go drink beer and go to the hockey game. I need a beer.

Have fun!

I wanna go to a hockey game and have beer :drool: wtf don't I do that it's so fun to watch.

after looking at recipes I'm not making ice cream that's just stupid. No one can do it better than ben and jerry so why try.

redkat said:

Have fun!

I wanna go to a hockey game and have beer :drool: wtf don't I do that it's so fun to watch.

after looking at recipes I'm not making ice cream that's just stupid. No one can do it better than ben and jerry so why try.

If you ever want to go to a Ducks game, let me know.

No spoken words said:

If you ever want to go to a Ducks game, let me know.

I'd love to go. Used to when I first moved down here then like everything else sorta forgot how close it was. Do you like to go?

I'm gonna run back in a bit :wave:

Just finished my workout a bit ago and now I need to study.

All this talk of hockey and beer makes me wanna go to a Wings game. I went to an exhibition one with my friend this past fall, it was fun and we got a little :drunk: and flirted with some foreign guys on the way out.

Yeah Kat, get some Ben & Jerry's, they'll never know the difference. :shh:

I'll probably be back when I get sick of studying and need a break.

:leaves :hug:'s for Reg:

Back
Top Bottom