The Temple Bar: Don't Forget The Lemon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:
so when are people going to start waving 5 dollar bills at me when i play stuff? :grumpy:

:tongue:

I thought of you today when I passed by some guy standing around playing his geeee-tar at the student centre (he was pretty good, so don't get all offended you diva).
I threw him a quarter in your honour.

You would have gotten a shiny toonie. :sexywink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I thought of you today when I passed by some guy standing around playing his geeee-tar at the student centre (he was pretty good, so don't get all offended you diva).
I threw him a quarter in your honour.

You would have gotten a shiny toonie. :sexywink:

so i have to come to canada to get money???

:grumpy:

redhotswami said:
crap...I can't even blink? this is gonna be tough. i laugh at everything.

If you laugh, you ruin everything. You have to look the person in the eye and say "sexicon" like you were saying "oh no you didn't".

Let's not talk about him :puke:

I get that nasty shivery thing when he's on TV. Like bugs or something.

I have no idea why I have such a dislike - very few people do that to me. Not even W !!

~BrightestStar~ said:

Do you mean he'll go all homicidal and hunt us all down?

And then show the clips on AFV?!

Oh noes!

He'd hunt us down one by one, but, he's more the abduct and torture type than outright kill. You simply do not want his fury unleashed within 1,000 miles of wherever you are.

Goodnight, Tre, congrats on the performance tonight.

Face-lifts give me the creeps.
Or should I say people who get too many....

As much as I maintain my childhood nostalgic love for Bill Nye, when he came out on one of the late night shows a few months back...it was kinda creepy that he looked like he didn't age, or more, he looked a little plasticized...

hey everyone, i just completed a homework assignment, tell me what you think. i'm trying to make sure i have all the requirements covered. this is the assignment:
The image should depict an object, a story, a scene, or a theme.
The background and image should be different colors
The image should include a regular (circle, rectangle, etc.) and an irregular (freeform) shape
The image should include some text
The image should include both a straight line and a curved line
The image should include evidence that you used the air brush, the paint can, the paint brush, and the pencil tool.

EDIT: removed.

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Face-lifts give me the creeps.
Or should I say people who get too many....

As much as I maintain my childhood nostalgic love for Bill Nye, when he came out on one of the late night shows a few months back...it was kinda creepy that he looked like he didn't age, or more, he looked a little plasticized...

The scariest fucking thing to do out here in LA is go to Beverly Hills. The facelift to human being ratio is through the roof. It's literally frightening sometimes.

i forgot my school filebox is top secret access only
part2-2.gif

~BrightestStar~ said:
Pokey, I think this is some elaborate trick to drive us insane...

I think she's in cahoots with Bob Saget.

Ok, is anyone else getting a pop up asking them to enter their VT_PID or whatever for some vt.edu?

It's annoyying me everytime I refresh. :mad:

YES!!! I am getting it, too, thought it was my assputer.

Back
Top Bottom