The Temple Bar: Don't Forget The Lemon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's really hard for me to believe now that at one point, the Bruins and the Celtics dominated the sports scene in Boston and the Sox and Pats were a joke.

daygloeyes2 said:
It's really hard for me to believe now that at one point, the Bruins and the Celtics dominated the sports scene in Boston and the Sox and Pats were a joke.

My father is from Mass (he's a Masshole, lol) and I remember those days too. When the Celtics had Maxwell, Bird, Parrish, McHale and Ainge and they would battle the Lakers, damn. That was awesome.

And the Sox sucked. And the Pats were a joke. Oh man. Now it's the complete opposite. Funny how that works.

Well, I mentioned in this thread that "sucktooth" is my alltime favorite, but nobody really replied to that, probably because nobody has heard of it before.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

When I make it out to Cali again, a hockey game with you is on my list of stuff I have to do! :sexywink:

better come out before that list gets any longer :)

Tre is waiting to go on for open mic. right now send him some good vibes if you know how to do that sort of thing :wink:

redkat said:

better come out before that list gets any longer :)

Tre is waiting to go on for open mic. right now send him some good vibes if you know how to do that sort of thing :wink:

I usually try to send good vibes to people in similar situations, so, I'll do it for Tre.

Back
Top Bottom