The Temple Bar: Don't Forget The Lemon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
Beav have you seen the Bowie Arcade Fire wake up? I've lost it in the itunes blackhole :sad: if anyone has it would you mind uploading it?

In the meantime the youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Ff8dd5iV0

I need to see these dudes.

They're such a bunch of nerds, I love it. I like the little violin girl :cute:.

The other chick doens't play the drums anymore?

I'm having sushi for lunch today. Screw being healthy and eating a salad like I normally do. [/random]

I think I need to start watching 24. I've seen the first couple of episodes on DVD, but never got a chance to watch the rest of them.

VintagePunk said:
Fuck. I just got a call about a job I really don't want. :(

This situation bears a striking resemblance to my love like. :|

That's not right! It's supposed to be an inverse relationship. Successful not so good love life.

Good love life not so successful

I can't figure out where I belong :(

No spoken words said:
I'm listening to Funeral right now, and sort of forgot about "Wake Up". Gave me the chills. Beav, you would not understand.

Understand what? Arcade Fire? I lurves them.

Tunnels, Rebellion and Backseat give me chills. Not so much Wake Up, but that's because I don't associate it with U2. Is that what you mean?

UberBeaver said:

Understand what? Arcade Fire? I lurves them.

Tunnels, Rebellion and Backseat give me chills. Not so much Wake Up, but that's because I don't associate it with U2. Is that what you mean?

What I mean is that specific song was played at every U2 concert, right before U2 took the stage...when you heard that opening guitar riff, you went fucking nuts.

redkat said:
I prefer a deathless thread :up:

We've found the traitor! Goddamn tree hugger!

mad.jpg

WE FUCKING DID IT!!!

No spoken words said:

What I mean is that specific song was played at every U2 concert, right before U2 took the stage...when you heard that opening guitar riff, you went fucking nuts.

So.....you like Arcade Fire better than U2?

I'd be the asshole yelling for more AF.

Omg, they just gave me a mini phone interview for this bullshit position, and they *might* be in touch with me in a few weeks for a real interview. :rolleyes:

I've got such a great attitude. :wink:

No spoken words said:

I still get chills when I hear it....my stomach lurches when I hear the opening notes. :love:

redkat said:
shit was I just killed off?

Do I get to re emerge in the next thread?

Yeah, you'l be back. It just looks like we killed you off, but in reality you're a double agent. I pretend to killyouintheface, but it was just a clever rouse[sp?] to get the real criminals (the Canadians eh) to show themselves.

"Oh eh, that girl you killed there, eh, she ain't really the killer."
"No?"
"No way eh, she was just, like, you know, a scapegoat, eh. You look like a real hoser, eh."
"Are you calling Jack Beaver a hoser?"
"Sure looks like it, eh. Hey, what are you - that hurts! That's my face, sto -"

mad.jpg

VintagePunk said:
Omg, they just gave me a mini phone interview for this bullshit position, and they *might* be in touch with me in a few weeks for a real interview. :rolleyes:

I've got such a great attitude. :wink:

I have a similar problem. I got a call for a BS position, and was less than overjoyed with it, and well, I guess it came through, cause they never called me back. :D

Back
Top Bottom