The Temple Bar: Don't Forget The Lemon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

As the only field agent I think you can't expect me to be watching every suspect ALL THE DAMN TIME.

:grumpystilletos:

OK, just watch the Canadians Snow and VP then. Distract them real good like, take your time, don't rush it. And bring a camera, I'll need a live feed, naturally.

he was the best one so this is the one we're going with

UberBeaver said:

:ohmy: Patch me through to the President.

palmer.jpg

I may have to take a minute from field ops to get in on this call.

:shifty:

I have a meeting to attend now....a meeting where I sit and listen to someone pitch me and someone else on why their show is right for my network. I could fall asleep. I could be intrigued. Or, I could stare at them like the fucking kick-ass machine located below:

5-JamesMorrison.jpg

Mission? What mission?

I need winter to be over before I'm nothing but a series of flakes of dry skin floating around the house, caught adrift in a wave of dry air.

February can go either way. It can be a very cruel month. :sad:

DaveC said:
In fifteen minutes, I will have been awake for 60 consecutive hours (exactly 2 and a hal days), partially willingly and partially because I couldn't sleep when I wanted to.

Sleep deprivation is an interesting experience. I'm almost tempted to ride it out and see how far I can go with it, but I think the lure of my bed will win out as soon as I'm done class today.

Hallucinations have started on a low scale - lots of things feel a little off, or I'll notice something moving out of the corner of my eye that isn't there when I look at it.

Roll on 5:30 pm...only 12 and a half hours to go!

Ah yes, good ole sleep deprivation. Many a night we have spent together. We're really rather good friends...

I applaud your high level of coherence!

endless frustrations and I haven't had any coffee yet :scream:

I hate dry skin. have you tried putting lotion on directly when you get out of the shower. I've got this stuff from Bath &Body called Lay it On Thick :drool: it's soo good.

Olay also has the in shower lotion (makes the tub real slippy though)

No spoken words said:
I have a meeting to attend now....a meeting where I sit and listen to someone pitch me and someone else on why their show is right for my network. I could fall asleep. I could be intrigued. Or, I could stare at them like the fucking kick-ass machine located below:

5-JamesMorrison.jpg

I have one in 7 minutes. I may have to moderate it. HAHA.

Though no one will be pitching me anything.

Seriously, I'm so drained now. It takes a lot out of me when I'm thrust into a situation that is Hollywood-esque. The guy doing the pitch was so cliche, it kills me. I'm just talking to myself right now but that's ok.

Back, what's the situation on the street?

I see we rounded up the two CTU International moles.

Interrogation room's ready.

I just want this day to end. I want to get some school stuff straightened out and I hope that once I do I'll be able to focus so I can study tonight. :scream:

Ok, gotta go see killintheface guy now.

Hold me.

Back
Top Bottom