The Temple Bar - Doing 'It' 'Cos We Can!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

You're going to become like that guy in "One Crazy Summer" that sits by the phone all day listening to the radio hoping to win the contest. Don't be that guy.

They still haven't played it :scream:

I bet they'll do it at 3 am.

I downloaded 60 Christmas songs last night, got my picture taken with Santa today, bought a TCU Christmas shirt, and had a cookie

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE!!!!

Sounds great!

I downloaded a bunch of music as well. I'm still looking for the majority of my Christmas CD's though. They seem to have disappeared and I don't know where I put them. Ah well.

I'll be decorating my place this weekend. That will be fun! :D

They have NOT played it yet :crack:

it's not about winning either. tickets don't go on sale period until the song is played

foo fighters everlong

Hey Beav

I've got a contract due tomorrow and someone stole my brilliant cookie idea :wink:

what should I sell? The contract can be for anything

Sell faith. It's a moneymaker. Only you have it, therefore only you can sell it, and it costs you nothing for you to procure. And if anyone else tries to sell it, you just need to convince the customers that the other's product is flawed. I gotta get into that business. Church of Beaver. SWEET!

Or sell beer. Bars = Good Business. And pizza places generally do well. I also really like cake, but bakeries are a dying breed, at least around me.

OR - and I'd go this route - I'd sell cookies just to let the other bastard know I'm on to him. I'd open a shop right next to him until we both went bankupt. That'll show him.

that's it I'm gonna sell my own micro-brew and distribute :love:

Gotta think of a name for it?

Reg I thought of that how clever to have tickets go on sale 10 am on a saturday :| People are so mad already that would be kinda funny :lol:

there was a tree root in my toilet pipes or whatever, plumber is here now :sick:

UberBeaver said:

Bitch Slap. :drool:

I'm gonna avoid profanity, in writing anyways. Although I quite like Arrogant Bastard Ale :hmm: Bitch Slap is pretty good name

seller Redkat Stout
buyer Moes Tavern

just need to print and i'm done :D

VintagePunk said:
It's been...it's been a little while...

:hug: How are ya?

I'm good...good. Which is what people always say when they're not.

However, today, I am good, so I'm sticking to that story...:yes:

What's up with VP :hmm:

Happy Friday Thora!!! :wave:

And kat...you know tickets don't go onsale until tomorrow at 10...we all know that. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom