The Temple Bar - Doing 'It' 'Cos We Can!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I'm really happy about that, although I will miss the laptop. It'll be months before I'm able to replace it.

As I just posted in the techie thread, I was a tad embarrassed when the computer guy called to tell me what was going on, and he said that my "Bono" file is 20 gig. :reject: :lol:

And he probably saw my wallpaper. :eek:

Thanks Kat :hug:

redkat said:
:lol:

I could use help figuring out how to save my files before the main computer crashes but I don't want anyone seeing my files :reject:

I know! :scream: From back when Vertigo was first released and I was in the thick of my Bono obsession (which has calmed down considerably since then, I might add), I started writing this incredibly bad, cheesy, explicit fanfic... OMG. :reject: :eek: And since then, e-mails I've sent to my...whatever he is. :uhoh: :eek:

VintagePunk said:

I know! :scream: From back when Vertigo was first released and I was in the thick of my Bono obsession (which has calmed down considerably since then, I might add), I started writing this incredibly bad, cheesy, explicit fanfic... OMG. :reject: :eek: And since then, e-mails I've sent to my...whatever he is. :uhoh: :eek:

OH mostly I'm embarrased by how messy mine is :reject: I've got mp3s in every directory. My files are prude :(

UberBeaver said:

You're going to become like that guy in "One Crazy Summer" that sits by the phone all day listening to the radio hoping to win the contest. Don't be that guy.

I loved that movie :lol:

I WON'T be that guy! I'm going... somewhere :shifty:

I'm pretty organized with my files. The only ones I'm really embarassed about, and wouldn't want anyone to see are certain emails as well. :reject: Everything else is not that bad. I think.

Back
Top Bottom