The Temple Bar - Doing 'It' 'Cos We Can!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At least I was able to enjoy mocking the movie which is surprising since I was barely able to sit through it. In all honesty, my guess is the cover to the DVD case cost more than the entire movie. And saying that it is the same director as The Boogeyman, when a new version of that just came out...nice touch guys, it was misleading enough to rope me in. The only thing that frustrated me more than the insufferable acting of the copycat was his haircut. Usually you only see that kind of hair on a ten year old boy and the character acted like it. The film looks like it was shot by a D+ grad student of some film school excited to use every film technique he ever learned while attending classes....sometimes, less is more buddy. Through out I would get lost by random plot twists that led nowhere or were unexplained. All this makes a bad movie but when the ending doesn't even come close to pulling it together, well, that makes it an exceptionally bad movie. Without a doubt this is the worst movie I have ever seen, and that includes my friends' french final video for senior year of high school, but hey maybe i'm a bit biased, I mean I did get to play an extra. P.S. I don't even think this deserves a star...not even a half. NONE FOR YOU!!

actually it's called ZODIAC killer...I don't know what I was thinking lol

I need to be sure this is terrible enough.

~BrightestStar~ said:
I've been told I can have the effect...:sexywink:

Hey Bri, baby...:drool:

You're just what the Dr. ordered...look I'm up!!!

and I'm awake too....:shifty:

Hey Ash, I like "Kodiak Killer" better. Like there's some maniac out killing grizzlies!! :rockon:

Why is Zoot going all pseudo on us? And when is tre going to drop another song here?

Re: laughter people, laughter. minds out of the gutter.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Save the grizzlies.

Only YOU can prevent grizzly killers. :sad:

Oh Reggie :flirt:, what (or who :ohmy: )would I do without you?

You always keep me coming back for more...of 'it'.

Why hasn't 'it' been the topic of conversation tonight? We are so lost without 'it'...come to think of 'it' I love 'it', can't live without 'it'.

And you'd have nothing to do without me...:sexywink:

I'm not watching it, I'm thinking of renting it, but yes thats the movie

TRE are you serious about it looking good? It sounds TERRIBLE!

I saw a movie about the real zodiac killer a few months back...it was SOOO dissapointing, it just...ended...no closure nothing....it was SOOO terrible

Fake Zoot is so ashamed of his post count...'it' haunts him, 'it' mocks him. Laughing in his face and shadowing him wherever he goes...:ohmy:

Oh the shame of such a large post count...:tsk:

Look at me, I've been here 6 years and my post count is miniscule...however nothing else about me is...:shifty:

bono_212 said:
I'm not watching it, I'm thinking of renting it, but yes thats the movie

TRE are you serious about it looking good? It sounds TERRIBLE!

I saw a movie about the real zodiac killer a few months back...it was SOOO dissapointing, it just...ended...no closure nothing....it was SOOO terrible

I say, if it looks that bad, you should rent it and summarize it for us on Friday...:yes:

But, please, just drink one alcoholic beverage during that time...we don't need you puking...:no:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Besides 'it' is about quality, and not quantity....
but no mater, you've got both :drool:

Ah, thank you...now I can sleep in peace.

'It' should be held closely and dearly...and I've held 'it' that way many a time. :hmm:

OK...I hate to be a party pooper, but I'm still dazed. I'm out o' here...:wave:

Back
Top Bottom