The Temple Bar - Doing 'It' 'Cos We Can!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll probably hold off on the kilt until after Canada falls to my iron fist, wouldn't want to blow my cover just in case I get so consumed with power I re-opt in to the "take back Scotland" idea. Gotta keep those options open.

UberBeaver said:
Is it easy to travel from N. Ireland to Ireland?

I was in Dublin a few years ago. That town totally kicks ass. Heading to Scotland this summer. \m/:mad: \m/

:shh: My family has "royal" Scottish blood (or so we like to say). I'm going to the town of Dunbar to reclaim my throne.

You're still listening? HAHA.

My family is Scottish, and supposedly related to a HOF pitcher. :shifty:

UberBeaver said:
503. I dunno. Let's see what happens.

When threads get to like 510 and I keep posting anyway, I feel like Kramer in that episode where he and the car salesman keep driving despite being on empty, just to see how far they can go. :happy:

That would be Regicide. Not cool, man, not cool. Well, technically it wouldn't be regicide until, like, late Sept, but still, not cool.

Tug MacGraw? Eh? Was he scottish? We can rule out Dave Righetti. Probably not Sandy Koufax. Hm.

This one's been dead for decades. An old-timer. Not Jewish, nor does he sound like an Italian spaghetti sauce.

Think early 20th century, a distinctly Scottish name. Giants.

If you don't get it from that, I'll be very disappointed.

Late night pizza :drool: Is there anything better?

I'm pretty well thanks. My mom moved this past weekend, and so I've been helping her a lot. Right now, I'm just catching a breather between the moments of insanity and bedtime. I've also had a few drinks. On a weeknight. Is that bad? Should I reserve a spot in rehab? :uhoh:

We need a new thread. I'm scared, but oddly excited. Somebody hold me?

VintagePunk said:
Somebody hold me?

Well if that's not a cry for you know who!?!? LOL

Drinks on a weeknight is not a bad thing. Or maybe you're asking the wrong person :uhoh:

Hope you're all recovered from the moving...did you guys get this snow?

Doozer has dibs on the next thread:huh: she took off!

number_533.png

:D

Back
Top Bottom