The Temple Bar - Delayed Until 2009.....MUYFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still on about that overrated freedom nonsense Beav?
Free world and all that? :naïve:

Speaking of, I switched my Neil Young tix to the Friday show :drool:

Actually, I've never been to Canadia.
Epic phail. Epic.

Canada has fantastic trees.
True. My hometown is called Forest City(or some such nonesense) in fact.
I can understand fratricide Kaf – I don’t even think it needs to be justified :angry:
I’ll have to check that journal entry.

So I will see you in Nov? Cool beans. <-can’t believe I said that.
I’m hoping to be out of the Ldot by March :pray:
Tell Mikey I said Hi if you haven’t killed him by then :)
You most definitely will :) I will tell that boy 'hi' just before I murder him :) :) :)

Where are you heading to in March? I understand that feeling all too well..

Are you still on about that overrated freedom nonsense Beav?
Free world and all that? :naïve:

Speaking of, I switched my Neil Young tix to the Friday show :drool:

Freedom isn't overrated, it only costs a buck oh five. Which is about a buck oh four more than I'd pay to see Neil Young. He annoys me. I don't like the way he moves, like a stiff...I dunno.....guy, I guess. And he looks like he needs a shower. And he's so angry. He's like Ted Nugent, but not funny. But you go and have a good time. Where are you going to be by March?

Elfa - the word itself is kinda effeminate - I guess you could say it's elfaminate....or I guess you could say I was bi-curious.

Snow you never told me your true identity, like you were someone who I played with in the past and is now wearing a balaclava!

:angry:

I’m heartbroken you don’t remember Mad. All those jungles we roamed through together, all the enemies we took out.
That time I had to be all Florence Nightingale in the Cambodian bush when I had to sew you ear back on after
you accidently swung your bayonet too fast? This doesn’t sound familiar at all?

The one time I fought you for that guy (after you finally established that he was a guy…that was an interesting process), and then
I decided your friendship was more important so I stepped back…but not until after you broke my arm :angry:

Even back to childhood, we played kick the can…till you kicked it through that one neighbours window…and ring around the rosie…
till I did fall down that manhole you had put a rug over…ah Mad, I cannae believe you’ve forgot it all already :(

Freedom isn't overrated, it only costs a buck oh five. Which is about a buck oh four more than I'd pay to see Neil Young. He annoys me. I don't like the way he moves, like a stiff...I dunno.....guy, I guess. And he looks like he needs a shower. And he's so angry. He's like Ted Nugent, but not funny.

Spastic and stiff...and dirty...but I love me some Cinnamon Girl...:yes:

Elfa - the word itself is kinda effeminate - I guess you could say it's elfaminate....or I guess you could say I was bi-curious.

No shit...:tsk:

Beav, are you coming on to me?

Don't you people watch Arrested Development? Bi-curious? Tobias? The Analrapist? Goddamn it. :sigh.

I’m heartbroken you don’t remember Mad. All those jungles we roamed through together, all the enemies we took out.
That time I had to be all Florence Nightingale in the Cambodian bush when I had to sew you ear back on after
you accidently swung your bayonet too fast? This doesn’t sound familiar at all?

The one time I fought you for that guy (after you finally established that he was a guy…that was an interesting process), and then
I decided your friendship was more important so I stepped back…but not until after you broke my arm :angry:

Even back to childhood, we played kick the can…till you kicked it through that one neighbours window…and ring around the rosie…
till I did fall down that manhole you had put a rug over…ah Mad, I cannae believe you’ve forgot it all already :(

This is what we need more of. Jungles, cat fights, vengence! I can't wait til Chapter 2 when we meet the ninjas. :hyper:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom