The Temple Bar: Defying Gravity UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!111111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar.jpg

Last edited:
LMPA and Thora, have you downloaded the Last.FM player, I didn't realize you had to have that downloaded now for it to track your music, and I went a week with it stuck on the same songs til I figured it out.

I always wanted to see Evita.

I have to go to Houston tomorrow for business. The good part? Going with 3 coworkers I like, and I like the people we're seeing in Houston. The bad? It's fucking Houston.

Should men wear cologne?

I might consider getting my cologne on now and then if it's deemed wise. I might always look like shit, but at least I can smell nice.

I cannot believe how much my wardrobe changed in just 8 weeks. Outside of work, still dress like a bum, but, all these fucking suits and jackets and shit....aieee.

I like the natural scent of a man. :shifty:

Provided he doesn't smell like Pig Pen from Peanuts, of course.

I've got a huge list of Broadway shows I have to see now. I need to get to Toronto to see Phantom (if it's still playing there, that is - confirm, my Canadian GWA), I want to see Rent again but on Broadway, and Mamma Mia would be cool, too. And of course Evita. :drool:

I think Phantom's done ( :sad:) unless they extended it... I saw Momma Mia two years ago - it was okay, but really the only reason I saw it was that someone else was paying :lol: Not something I would've paid to see :wink:

Back
Top Bottom