The Temple Bar: Defying Gravity UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!111111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Same here. I used to be able to take off 10 or 20 like nothing. Now, I'm like a fucking grizzly bear in hibernation. :mad:

And I didn't walk tonight. :lazy: :reject:

now you're my clone not Bri's....sorry about that.

It sucks shit that's for sure.

Last edited:
building muscle is a good way to jump start your metabolism. Every lb of muscle speeds up your metabolism by like 10-15 times.

or something like that.

I don't do that lastfm thing anymore heh :cool:

redkat said:
building muscle is a good way to jump start your metabolism. Every lb of muscle speeds up your metabolism by like 10-15 times.

or something like that.

I don't do that lastfm thing anymore heh :cool:

cool - where do I buy this "muscle" you speak of, or is that something LMPA will have to pick up in Duty Free or something?

VintagePunk said:

What she doesn't know won't hurt her. :shh: ;)

But Kat, doesn't building muscle take...uh...movement and effort? :shifty:

yea that's the bad part of my plan. It hurts too

my brothers metabolism finally quit on him :giggle:

Since I jacked my knee up, I've basically shut down the ball playing, and I miss it badly...almost crave it, but it has to wait until I get surgeried, and that's gonna be many months from now. Sad times for me.

redkat said:

:drool: my running buddy!!

I like going to the gym it's the only peace I get and now I've started bringing books so it's multi tasking which helps

Kat my knees can't take the pounding of running any more...I do more eliptical and treadmill, but I try to get into the gym 3 times a week, and lift weights in my garage twice a week.

Then I play softball and coach baseball...so....:up:

However I will jog with you anytime...once a week...:drool:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Kat my knees can't take the pounding of running any more...I do more eliptical and treadmill, but I try to get into the gym 3 times a week, and lift weights in my garage twice a week.

Then I play softball and coach baseball...so....:up:

However I will jog with you anytime...once a week...:drool:

yea same here I don't run as much. The elliptical is great for your knees or so says the lady at the gym who had knee surgery. It's the best for rebuilding it or something like that :slant:

I'm not gonna tell you my workout routine /obsessivefreak:

VP my horoscope is nothing but bad lately. why get up in the morning :sigh: :wink:

redkat said:

The elliptical is great for your knees or so says the lady at the gym who had knee surgery. It's the best for rebuilding it or something like that :slant:

That's really REALLY good to know, Kat..you were talking to Reg but I appreciate the info considering.

No spoken words said:

That's really REALLY good to know, Kat..you were talking to Reg but I appreciate the info considering.

she's a tennis player who blew her knee out. She's been doing the elliptical steadily since her surgery like her dr. said and she's back on the court. :up:

snowbunny00774 said:

I"m not sure if the Beerfest people will be up for that :yikes:

Well, there goes that idea, then.

Kat, my knee, thankfully, is not blown out, but has suffered a ton of wear and tear and the MRI I took just before I moved indicated that I need surgery on the left one....hopefully arthroscopic. We'll see.

redkat said:

VP my horoscope is nothing but bad lately. why get up in the morning :sigh: :wink:

My days just pretty much suck, no matter what they say. :lol:

Saturn is opposing Neptune and that's supposed to be pretty heavy for a few weeks. That, and mercury retro. :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom