The Temple Bar: Defying Gravity UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!111111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like to eat at a real New York eatery:

dsc00195_sbarro.jpg

[END Office Reference]

I feel lost because I am not caught up on the thread ~ it's sort of like turning on 24 and realizing you're screwed because you haven't been watching from the very beginning and haven't noticed every little thing that may or may not have happened...

I need Jack Bauer to save my ass right now

:help:

fah said:
I feel lost because I am not caught up on the thread ~ it's sort of like turning on 24 and realizing you're screwed because you haven't been watching from the very beginning and haven't noticed every little thing that may or may not have happened...

I need Jack Bauer to save my ass right now

:help:

:lol: :hug: I made a comment about Taste of Chicago and it snowballed into pizza

I know, the thread is getting hard to catch up on...it got a lot of "filler"

VintagePunk said:

Wild and I PM, so I know her news as of earlier this week, unless it's new news. :shifty:

And I think I read about SG's essay back when she found out, when it was still possible to keep up with that thread. :crazy: Not so much, these days...

And what about my news? Do you know mine?
If I grew a second head would you even notice? :sad:

Re: I know, the thread is getting hard to catch up on...it got a lot of "filler"

~BrightestStar~ said:

And what about my news? Do you know mine?
If I grew a second head would you even notice? :sad:

No, I probably wouldn't. But that's just my self-absorption. :)

In fact, I don't even believe you have news. :tsk:

Re: Re: I know, the thread is getting hard to catch up on...it got a lot of "filler"

VintagePunk said:

No, I probably wouldn't. But that's just my self-absorption. :)

In fact, I don't even believe you have news. :tsk:

Figures you would fail to realize that mutations in your clone can only bode bad tidings for you. :tsk:

And what if I do?
I could have won the lottery.

No cut for you. :angry:

Re: Re: Re: I know, the thread is getting hard to catch up on...it got a lot of "fill

~BrightestStar~ said:

Figures you would fail to realize that mutations in your clone can only bode bad tidings for you. :tsk:

And what if I do?
I could have won the lottery.

No cut for you. :angry:

Crap, that's right. :yikes: I'll pay closer attention from now on and not just for the potential lottery winnings.

Canadians get screwed every time. :mad: :discrimination:

The portions in that city are nuts. If I lived there, I'd have to be careful or I'd be 400 lbs. An appetizer was too much for a meal. And if we ordered an actual entre, we'd split it, and still leave some. :ohmy:

VintagePunk said:
Canadians get screwed every time. :mad: :discrimination:

The portions in that city are nuts. If I lived there, I'd have to be careful or I'd be 400 lbs. An appetizer was too much for a meal. And if we ordered an actual entre, we'd split it, and still leave some. :ohmy:

I'm sorry VP and fah :reject: :hug:

I know the portions are huge....but we work it out by walking along Lake Michigan :wink:

Back
Top Bottom